Chapter 24

Guard B went back and told Master Ding about this.

The father and son were shocked and moved.

They have no friendship with Master Three. Before that, Guard B helped the three young masters to sell eggs at the fair, but he just wanted to run a leg and earn some copper plates.

However, it never occurred to him that when his two were in trouble, the two apprentices of Master Ding lifted his bedding and acted like a pair of teeth, and none of the friends of Guards C took out the copper plates to help Instead, it was ridiculous.

In the end, Master Three helped them silently!

After leaving the medicine pack that day, the method of decoction was also left next to it. If it was not found by Guard C, the handwriting would be the handwriting of the three young masters. Perhaps the three young masters have helped them, but have no plans to say!

"If it weren't for the pack of cold medicine, I'm afraid I'm already lying in the coffin." Master Ding sighed, "This is the heart of trouble! I think that housekeeper, knowing that I am seriously ill, I still lie to me for stealing. This forced me to roll around and leave! On the contrary, the three masters saved you and me. "

"I had a cough and bleeding a few days ago, but these two days have been all right."

"That's kindness!"

Guard B was very ashamed, and frowned his hair angrily, saying, "But tonight I haven't even learned how to steal the chickens of the three young masters, alas, I really have no room for contentment."

Master Ding smiled bitterly: "Although I want to come to the third master, he is very young, but he is very generous, and he should not care about you. He is as gracious to us as he is, and he must pay back in the future!"

The guard B nodded and kept busy.

The father and son learned that Master Three was the young juvenile therapist who was popular in Beijing recently. They were even more shocked than learning that Master Three was their benefactor.

But after the shock, I felt that it seemed reasonable.

After all, whether it was the last time he picked up water near a stream or the last time the court examiner came to measure riding and shooting, the three young masters are far better than the other two young masters in Ning Wangfu.

It is not surprising that the three masters are familiar with the four books and five classics, memorizing the Compendium of Materia Medica, and being able to write out a prescription for healing and saving people.

Now, since Master Three doesn't want to let people know that he is the young divine doctor, he also specifically instructs that the father and son have a rough nerve, a loyal and honest, and naturally will not preach it.

However, after this incident, the father and son were a little excited.

After all, although Master Ding is good at farming, he has been useless in the government for many years, and he is still bullied by the steward everywhere. The guard Bing Kong had the force, but had no brain. He could only guard the side entrance of King Ning's Mansion and earn some meager salary.

However, Master Three is so smart that he must fly to Huang Tengda and become a dragon and a phoenix in the future. If his father and son are following Master Three, can he still worry about it?

In this way, the father and son went to Lu Huan the next day.

...

When Suzhou was on the line again, when Guard B and Master Ding Ai Ai came to find the cubs, they knew that their side mission should be completed.