Chapter 31

The hunting became chaotic because of this assassination accident.

The princes and sons ordered the guards to patrol in the camp, and they were on guard. The ladies of the family shrank in fear, as if the assassin was about to jump off the mountain in the next second.

There are also a few noble ladies who are trying to rush into the arms of the prince, taking this opportunity to show their weak side. Maybe they can squeeze out the current prince and become a new prince.

During Prince Edward Yizhuxiang's time, he caught three women who fell in front of him. He was very helpless. He had to call the five princes and ask him to count the number and rectify the guards.

The third child is a vagrant, unreliable, second child is still low-key and normal, but now lying in the hood with serious injuries, only a few princes, only the fifth child is the most intelligent and capable.

The five princes knew that his eldest brother was mediocre, and when he encountered such a thing, he was very busy and anxious, so he smiled and poured a cup of tea for the eldest brother: "The eldest brother has been busy all day, and the headache is normal and the gods ca n't The coupling turns into this. Why not rest for a while and let the five brothers do the work? "

The prince was relieved: "So, there are five younger brothers."

The five princes left the tent, and the smile on his face faded immediately. He acted neatly and ordered to go down. Whoever dared to yell and disturb the heart would be punished as a crime. The guards were divided into three columns, one went up the mountain to investigate the traces of the assassins, and one escorted the ladies of the family back to each house first, and one remained to guard. Several more people were sent to the palace to report the incident, and soon the messy camp was reorganized.

Immediately, he called a follower and asked, "Which one is the little boy who hunted the Snow Wolf King today?"

The follower replied: "His Royal Highness is the third son of King Ning."

The five princes looked at the sons next to the bonfire, and the sight suddenly locked on the young man wearing a black and red narrow-sleeved hunting suit.

The reason is without him, the youthful temperament is outstanding.

The world son is noisy all around, like a dozen chickens flapping their wings in panic, except that he stands in the crowd without raising his eyelids, looking calm and cold.

In this way, it looks a little bit like an ordinary son, but it has a few prototypes of the royal children.

The fifth prince couldn't help but look at the boy several times.

The five princes walked over and laughed at Lu Zhao: "Congratulations, the hero is a boy. If I remember correctly, the third son of Ning Wangfu will be fourteen, and he is only fifteen years old."

Lu Huan gave the straw lantern to others, raised his eyes, and said, "His Highness has won a prize."

He wasn't the first time to see the five princes. When he went to Hubu Shangshu as a doctor of Yongan Temple last time, he saw the five princes' horses in the stables on Zhongganping House, and guessed that the five princes were also on the screen Behind.

The assassination of the second prince this time seems to be foggy. I do n't know whether it was the bandits or the rebels / rebels, but Lu call guessed that it is not, but-not the fifth prince, it is the second prince himself. The thief shouted to catch the thief.

Of course, according to Lu Hao's speculation on the five princes, although these five princes are only a few years older than themselves, they are the youngest among the princes and look naive, but they are actually deep-hearted. He should not have imagined that if the assassination was unsuccessful, it should be him who was first suspected. Therefore, I am afraid he has other plans. When the second prince led the investigation to him, he came up with evidence to make the emperor think it was the second prince's self-directed and self-acting brother.