Chapter 63

The Zhenyuan army returned triumphantly and entered the city with mighty vibes. The meaning of joy is like bamboo shoots after the rain, spreading across the land of Yan Kingdom. After the merit award, the banquet in the palace was also sung for two days and two nights.

At the same time as the palace is intertwined and thoughtful, the great achievements of the nine emperors are being spread.

The people did not know what the sister-in-law of Ning Wangfu had to do with the nine emperors. The emperor ordered the civil and military officials to mention that there was a sister-in-law in the royal mansions to force the brain to wash the truth into reality. In the view of Changchun, he read four books and five classics well and knew the way of governing the country. He didn't come down to the government until one year ago. After going down the mountain, they made a number of great contributions. Yong'an Temple rescued the sick, and Fengzhou opened a warehouse for disaster relief. They obtained thousands of stones and forages from the wealthy merchants of the State of Yan, and set off with the army to make contributions.

The people then came to realize that, as it turns out, they said, why the young theologian who saved at Yong'an Temple refused to give his name, it turned out to be a royal nobleman! It is not common for ordinary people to do food disaster relief and raise grain and grass. It turned out that His Royal Highness the Nine Emperor, who was not born, did it.

At this time, folks were happy, and everyone who had seen the incident at Yong'an Temple at that time also recalled afterwards, at that time, I felt that the young man was noble and extraordinary!

...

The emperor's move was to do those things by Lu Zhao to win the hearts of the people.

Although Lu Huan was used, he didn't have much opinion on this. After all, this move was conducive to the stability of the people. Earlier, riots and chaos were frequent in various parts of the country. After the news spread, the people's minds were soothed a bit, and the riots and chaos decreased a lot. In addition, the northern border has won the victory. For a moment, the state of Yan has never been more popular.

...

In the past few days, the topics after the tea break in Beijing are all the nine princes born out of nowhere. Because of mystery and youngness, Lu Huan has the limelight, surpassed several other princes, and has become one of the best in the folk Your Highness.

In this way, the five princes, the princes, and the second princes will naturally arouse the vigilance of political parties.

Especially the five princes, walking around in the house, clenching their fists and looking pale.

At that time in Qiuyan Mountain, he felt that Lu Huanmei was a bit similar to his father, but he didn't think about it at that time--who could have thought that Lu Huan was the nobleman who made the whole palace chilly when he raised the palace 17 years ago. A child left behind? !! If you had known it earlier, don't even let him be your companion, then you should have let him disappear directly while he was not fledgling!

And now, behind him, he has unknowingly been supported by the entire Zhenyuan army and several top-ranking officials in North Korea and Central China.

The forces have not risen, they have risen suddenly, and they have become a blockbuster.

I'm afraid it is an extremely powerful opponent.

Before, the five princes were very friendly with the prince, but the parties of the five princes and the prime minister's party over the princes were actually fighting openly.

However, since Lu Huo restored the status of the ninth prince, the two factions have temporarily turned Gan Ge into jade, and invariably began to focus on impeachment on General Zhenyuan, Shang Shushu, Yun Taiwei and others. It was just that the Zhenyuan Army had just returned from the victory. At this time, it was very difficult to find out what Zhenyuan's fault was. So the parties of these princes could only secretly anxious in their hearts.