As for Yun Xiupang, Chang Gongwu, and others, as well as those who met Lu Zhao at the Taiyuan University, the shock at this time was hard to describe.

These are not mentioned for the time being. In short, the common people celebrated at this time, but the court was turbulent.

After Taishi Ling officially compiled the history of the nine emperor's dynasties, the news of the completion of two tasks popped up at the same time in Suxi and Lu.

[Congratulations on completing Mission XIII (Advanced): Please let the whole city know who is behind the 'Yong'an Temple God 's Doctor' and 'the mysterious wealthy man who 's dispatching money to raise food and grass. Reward gold coins +1500, points reward +12! 】

[Congratulations on completing Mission Fourteen (Advanced): the restoration of His Highness the Crown Prince Nine. Reward gold coins +2500, points reward +18! 】

As soon as these two main-line tasks were completed, the points instantly rose from 152 to 182.

Both Su Xi and Lu Huan are a little excited, of course, the direction of excitement is different.

Lu Huo silently calculated how much it would take to get to 200 points, and looked on the curtain to see what the next task was, and saw in advance that the next unissued task was fifteenth, "June Chengzhou is about to When the flood breaks, please control the flood and let the people live and work in peace. The reward is 18 points. "

Chengzhou Embankment is the largest project undertaken by the Ministry of Industry last year. If the **** is really fulfilled as stated in the mission, wouldn't millions of people be displaced? !! I am afraid which part of the Ministry of Industry is corrupt.

Lu Hu frowned, scolding the maggots of the Ministry of Work, and continued to search, but the curtain refused to show the next task, which means that he must complete task fifteen before proceeding.

However, it was only at the beginning of May at this time. Even if measures were taken to prevent the bankruptcy in advance, this task had to be completed by June. Wouldn't it have to wait at least one more month to see her?

Suxi quickly opened the current state, and saw that the current state had changed to--

[Finance Assets]: One hundred and forty-five properties of the nine emperor's family and farms (already equivalent to one-third of the "thousand-thousand-money", wealthy can be a third of the Yan country).

[Party support]: General Zhenyuan, Shang Shu of the Ministry of Military Affairs, Captain Yun, countless officials of the Ministry of Military Affairs, and some officials from Central Korea.

[Fame and Prestige]: It is rumored that the nine princes are beautiful and unparalleled.

When Suxi saw the reputation and prestige of the evaluation of Cub Cub, she immediately enjoyed it. She knew that she was accompanied by Cub Chai from a firewood yard. It took only two years to get to the present, but it was not easy. There was a sense of accomplishment in her mind to build a little bit of success with building blocks, and a smile appeared on her face.

Lu Huan looked up at her, maybe he was infected by her smile, and his urgency and anxiety finally dispersed slightly. In any case, it will be more than a month, I hope that no accidents will occur in this more than a month.

...

Yan Guo's surname is Yan, and the nine princes are ranked according to the ranking and the words are clear. But in the world, except for the royal people, no one dared to call the name of the prince directly, so there was no one to call the name Yanqing. Officials respectfully called Lu Hao His Royal Highness Nine.