Chapter Eleven

"I'm home, Sabertooth!" I screamed

                "I'm home, Sabertooth!" I screamed. I looked down at the body in my arms, and my eyes slowly brimmed with tears again. Sting was the first to come by me, and he held me while I was shaking. Master Ziemma was pained—I heard that he looked after Jevery like a second daughter. Even Minerva was frowning, sadly. Frosch, on the other hand, had no trouble displaying his emotions—he was bawling, crying his eyes out.

                "Sting-kun," Lector started.

                "Yes, Lector?"

                "Let's go take Lucy back to the rooms." Sting took my hand and led me, Lector, Frosch, and Rogue to the rooms.

                "What happened?" I sighed, not really ready. He gave me a kiss, and I ran my fingers through his hair. It was quite passionate. He suddenly stopped, as Rogue cleared his throat.

                "Are you ready now?" I took a deep breath.

                "She...the beast controlled her. And she had to fight me...I didn't want her to get hurt...but then she did...and then she flung herself off the mountain. I tried saving her...I summoned 3 spirits...but she was dodging their attempts...and...and...she—"

                "Hush, Lulu-chan, it's okay." Sting cooed, comforting me. It must have seemed babyish, but it was calming me down.

                "It's okay, Sting. She gave me her sister's celestial dragon magic. And in return, when I go back, I have to call myself Hikari Jevery Suzikame."

                "Lulu-chan, do you want to take some rest?"

                "I want to perform her funeral, and go talk to my father."

ıllıllı the next day ıllıllı

                "Jevery Suzikame, I'm sorry. I wasn't a good enough friend for you, and I didn't protect you. I should've protected you. I should've let you kill me—" Sting stopped me short, as tears started wracking my body.

                "Lulu-chan, do you want to leave? I'll take you with me," he offered. I went to see Master Ziemma, who had to get rid of my guild mark.

                "Do you, Master Ziemma, hope to never forget me, and let Sting and Rogue and Minerva come visit me?" He nodded, and for the first time, I saw tears in his eyes. I left with my bags, crying as well. Sting appeared from behind me, and he boarded the train with me.

. . .

                "You're just like Natsu," I giggled as Sting was overcome by motion sickness.

                "Don't compare me so badly to Natsu-kun." He got up and suddenly was quiet. I looked into his eyes, and he looked pained.

                "Sting, are you alri-"

                "Lucy, I need to talk to you." He used my first name and 'I need to talk to you?' Must be serious.

                "What happened Sting?"

                "I know we promised not to let go of each other, but we're not going to see each other-" I knew where this was going.

                "-so you want to break off the relationship? Yeah, okay." My eyes brimmed with tears.

                "Lucy, I don't want to break this off."

                "I know you don't. It's just, I've let go of too many people already..."

                "Lulu-chan, know that even if I'm not there to kiss you at night (quite passionately I may add), I will always try to love you."

                "Sting, I want you to know something. I will always love you too, but remember, sometimes you need to move on. We're not going to see each other, so I wouldn't mind if you found a new girl." I grinned.

                "Lucy..."

                "Just promise me something, Sting. Whenever we meet, you will always give me a hug, and I will give you a kiss. Like usual." Sting smiled, and the train stopped at Magnolia station. We walked hand in hand towards the Fairy Tail guild hall.