Chapter Seventeen

"Thank you, Virgo," I mumbled in my sleep

"Thank you, Virgo," I mumbled in my sleep. I felt shifting around me and I automatically opened my eyes.

"Natsu...?" Then I thought about the position we were in. His face was so close to mine, and I began blushing.

"NATSU! WAKE UP!" I shouted in his ear.

"Sorry Luce." He got up and left, scarf in hand. I glanced around the bed and began cleaning up the mess from yesterday. Was I really falling for this idiot?

"Hime, I have your clothes ready."

"Virgo, thank you for the talk yesterday."

"Of course, hime-sama. I understand that you llllllllike him."

"Where did you learn to roll your tongue like that?" I growled and she disappeared back into her gate. I glanced at the clothes and realized that they were the exact same clothes as before. I suppose I'd go back to wearing these...

I walked into the guild, and they automatically calmed down. Aishi was still sleeping, so I left her back at the apartment.

"Eh, Lucy-san, it's nice to have you back." I smiled at Wendy, and glanced at the nervous guild members.

"Ice Princess!" Natsu yelled.

"Whaddaya want, Flamebrain?" They began fighting and smushed Erza's cake.

"YOU..."

"This is more like it," I said laughing at the bar. Mira looked at me pained.

"I'll take a strawberry smoothie," I asked, and she made it for me.

"Thanks for coming back, Lucy," Natsu said, looking at me.

	Lucy turned her head away, and Mira looked at her carefully

"Oh I know! Look Lucy! They have Plue!" she shouted and then Lucy went into join the fight.

"What's up with her?" I asked.

"Well, she just came back, so I suppose nervous friendship jitters." I don't think so.

"Thanks Mira."

"Hothead!" I turned around to see Lucy smirking.

"Luce, you asked for it." I ran towards her, and suddenly, she was on the floor, shaking from laughter as I tickled her.

"How. . .did. . .you. . . know. . . ?" she asked between breaths. The whole guild stopped fighting as they saw me and Luce laughing together.

"I tickled you last night while you were sleeping and you started giggling..." she looked down sheepishly and then pouted.

"No fair, Natsu."

"You know what's not fair, Heartfilia? I can't kiss you," I said and then left with Happy.

. . .

Stars and lights,

Thanks for reading!

Since I have so many 'fans', I'm calling you my stars and lights! Got it?

Okay, so stars and lights, I would love it if you decided to read my other stories!

It's Not the End (NaLu Fanfiction), Hailstorm (Gruvia fanfiction), and Ten in the Void. These are all original ideas, and I appreciate every read and vote!

I've been so ecstatic for the past day that I already have 936 reads and 31 votes, so if you really like this story, don't be afraid to comment and tell me if you want more like this!

Keep shining,

-luxanne