22. Life is perfect... will it be forever?

Începe de la început

"Hello, wow. I should prepare myself to punch so many guys who eye you today." I said.

"Well you have my permission. I am only yours." She said. I love that. I gave her a peck on the forehead.

"And you don't look bad yourself. But you do look sad a little." She said. She can read me too. Everyone around me can read me.

"Ya. I am missing my mom a lot today. That's why I wore the last gift she got me before she passed away." Saying this i showed her the watch.

"It's beautiful. She loves you so much. And no matter what, she is always with you and she keeps loving you. Don't forget that." She said holding my hands.

"Thanks." I said with a big smile. She smiled back at me.

We started to the restaurant where we all decided to meet and have lunch and celebrate Lilly.

We reached there in a while with a little chat on the way.

"Wow this place looks great. We should come here on a date later." She said.

"We can have it now. Let's ditch others." I said.

"Shut up. No. We are meeting everyone and having lunch with them." She said dragging me inside.

Everyone already reached before.

"What took you so long love birds." Icha said.

"Guys. Today is about Lilly and her fiance." Ashni said.

"Thanks Ashni." Lilly said. She introduced her fiance to all. And we started to ask her about how they met etc. And then went into all love stories etc.

We were having a lot of fun actually. The day is turning out pretty good.

"Ashni, there are games here. Let's go." Icha called out and they went to play. All the girls.

"Everything is going pretty great so far. This outing is necessary." Priyam said.

"That's true. Its going great. And never had such a good break from so long." I said.

"Well shut up. You are having a great break everyday. " Priyam said. And with that everyone laughed. That's true. I am having a good time with her. I looked at her, she was playing ping pong, and she is jumping like a little girl when she scores. Wow. She is so cute. Why is she so cute? Ahhh. I can't control myself. I just want to pull her into tight hug and give her a kiss and show everyone around us that this beautiful lady is mine forever. I just love. Even her small acts are making me to crazy. I just kept looking at her with a big smile.

"Hello mister. Stop day dreaming. And don't forget the fact we are also here with you. Especially her bestfriend." Priyam said. That's when I noticed that Anrag giving me a stern look.

"Just that you know I will never hurt her. Trust me. I love her so much. And I will cherish her everyday." I said.

"Please don't ever hurt her. She is very precious to all of us." Anrag said. I nodded at him with a smile.

When I turned back to her, I saw that now they went for bowling. She is loving all the games. But then I observed that guys were looking at her with lust which I didn't like at all. I tried to control my anger, but next moment is hyped my anger more because now they started to click pics of her very lower angles. What the heck!!!!

I walked straight to her and took her hand and got her out of there.

"What??? What are you doing? What happened?" She screamed for my sudden action.

"Just quietly sit down." I said in a stern voice. She got startled but sat down without saying anything. Everyone was actually quite surprised by my actions.