𝘦𝘪𝘨𝘩𝘵

End Of An Era !﹋﹋﹋﹋﹋﹋

End Of An Era !
﹋﹋﹋﹋﹋﹋

DOMINIQUE ROSE UP from the couch Lexi had left her on with with a sigh and goes into the wing of the curtain, no Fez, but she can see Cassie walk into the auditorium. Dominique only stared at Cassie as she walked down the isle. She looked quite insane.

Her eyes were bloodshot, and she walked passed Maddy with a smile, like a fucking sociopath of course. Her brother does good work on finding women. At least Maddy was somewhat normal, she always was nice to Dom, but then together they were toxic as fuck.

"What is she doing?", Dom asked Lexi who stood beside her. Lex just watched in fear of what she's doing.

Cassie clapped slowly and walked up on stage. Dom looked to Lexi and Lexi gave her back a warning look.

"Bite your tongue, Dominique.", Lexi told her and Dominique sat still watching Cassie.

"Lexi, you really outdid yourself.", Cassie said looking at 'Marta', and laughed, "I mean, where did she find these knockoffs. I had no idea that my sister had this in her."

Dominique ran her tongue over her teeth, and clenched her fist. Sobriety brings the worst traits of her out. Her anger issues flourish. She could fix that if she made a trip to her bedroom and back.

"Good job, right?", Cassie asked the audience, "Isn't she brave? She's up here, unpacking her trauma. I had no idea how hard your life was Lexi, Can we get a round of applause for how hard Lexi's life is?"

"Lex, can I whoop her ass?", Dominique asked beginning to walk forward. Lexi grabbed the back of Dominique's shirt and tugged her back, when Cassie approached them.

"Come on guys!", Cassie urged them all and like usual, when Dom got pissed her nose turned red along with the tops of her ears.

"I know they hack the heads off of women in Afghanistan or whatever.", Cassie paused and looks to Dominique. "God, it is nothing compared to living in my own shadow."

"Yo, is this like a part of the play?", Some guy in the audience called out.

"I don't know. Lexi. Is this a part of the play?", Cassie asked coming towards Lexi and Dom who stood in the wing avoiding the psychotic bitch before them.

"Stop, please stop.", Lexi pleaded quietly.

"This is your show. Come out!", Cassie ushered her, dragging her arm, Dominique stepped forward and swatted her arm away. She couldn't believe what a prick Cassie has been becoming, the girls that would braid Dom's hair, telling her beautiful she is, helping her with boys, and how to make her boobs look good in certain shirts is like this.