𝘵𝘩𝘳𝘦𝘦

Lexi's Play﹋﹋﹋﹋﹋﹋﹋

Lexi's Play
﹋﹋﹋﹋﹋﹋﹋

DOMINIQUE TRIED TO get along with Faye as much as possible, but in all honesty, Faye was a
bit— airheaded, to say the least. So, Dom and Faye go through Fezco's fridge for the hummus as Rue leaned over the refrigerator door.

"I'm fucking genius Fez.", Rue beamed while Dom chuckled at her enthusiasm. She smiled while she grabbed the hummus and set the hummus on the counter.

"Faye, carrots?", Dom asked Faye who's still looking and squinting.

"I don't know where the fucking carrots are D. This shit is stressful.", Faye complained and Dominique sighed, she bent over and seen the carrots right away.

"Any fuckin' who...", Rue trailed off while Dom and Faye go to the living room to eat their carrots and hummus.

"So, why did you and Fez break up?", Faye asked in her typical slow paced voice. Dom dipped a carrot in the hummus and tossed it in her mouth.

"Family.", Dom answered as she chews her carrot.

"That's shitty.", Faye commented.

Dom nodded slowly with wide eyes and ate another carrot while Rue stormed out of Fezco's place.

"Bye D.", Rue called out before she slammed the door behind her.

Fez suddenly came out and snatched a carrot from the plate that sat in between Faye and Dominique.

"Rue, man. Got these crazy ass plans.", Fezco muttered while he crunched on his carrot.

"What'd she ask for now?", Dom quizzed while she tucked her leg under the other.

"I don't exactly know, but whatever she was 'boutta say, it was drugs.", He told her and he ate another carrot.

☹ ☹ ☹

DOMINIQUE WENT INTO the bathroom in between classes and see Rue and Lexi washing their hands. Dominique sluggishly walked toward them with a weak smile. School drained Dom more than anything.

"I'd actually love for you to read it. You too, Dom.", Lexi told with this tone that told Dom she didn't actually want them to read it. Rue, the oblivious person she is, smiled.

"Yeah, for sure. Just, uh, send it to me.", Rue replied washing her hands. Dom hopped onto the counter and sat on it beside where Rue washed het hands, she took her chapstick out and swiped it on her lips.