𝘧𝘪𝘷𝘦

The Truth is Out !﹋﹋﹋﹋﹋﹋﹋﹋

The Truth is Out !
﹋﹋﹋﹋﹋﹋﹋﹋

DOMINIQUE JACOBS WALKED up to the Howard house with her phone and water bottle in hand. She immediately noticed Leslie at the front of their house which was quite rare. Dominique slid past Leslie and into the house where all of her friends were. That's when she caught Rue's pale face and met her bloodshot eyes.

"This can't make you feel good, Rue. Livin' like this.", Leslie lectured while Rue sat at the top of the stairs looking as if she were dying. "Lyin' to people you love, bein' mean to the people you love. This can't make you feel good about yourself."

"I don't care.", Rue responded, and Dominique clenched her jaw at the lack of remorse this illness is making Rue have. "Just fuckin' leave me alone, please."

"I know you're in pain.", Leslie mediated stepping forward.

"You have no fucking idea, mom.", Rue groaned while she shrunk into her self to help the pain in whatever way she could.

"Let's get you back in the car and let me take you to the hospital .", Leslie cooed trying to get Rue to cooperate. Cassie came from the living room and turned to Rue.

"I can't get clean. I can't do that shit forever.", Rue complained while everyone watched desperately wishing their friend could just get better. This was harder than getting over a cold though. It's mental. Dominique understood in her own twisted ways. She was a addict. The water bottle in her hand contained some of her fathers vodka.

"You don't have to. Just take it one day at a time.", Cassie assured sounding proud of herself for helping her friend out. If only Cassie kept her trap shut.

"Hey Cass?", Rue quizzed weakly from the top of the stairs.

"Yeah?", Cassie inquired innocently.

"I have a quick question for you."

"What?"

"How long have you been fucking Nate Jacobs?"

Dominique's eyes almost pop out of her fucking head and her eyes immediately darted to Maddy. Cassie laughed nervously also trying to catch Maddy's facial expression and Maddy looked to Dominique then Rue.

"W-What, what, what are you talking about?", Cassie asked in a stutter acting innocent. Dominique watched the scene unfold, and unscrewed the cap of the bottle taking a quick swig.

"How long have you been fucking Nate?", Rue reiterated for Cassie. Maddy looked back at Kat and Kat looks just as shocked as anyone.