𝘴𝘦𝘷𝘦𝘯

The Show Must Go On !﹋﹋﹋﹋﹋﹋﹋﹋﹋﹋

﹋﹋﹋﹋﹋﹋﹋﹋﹋﹋

DOMINIQUE WAS TERRIFIED of performing on stage tonight, and she'd have to improvise all her lines since she doesn't know the script. She'd accepted the role, and knew it was a key part of actually doing it, but the day of actually going to do it, made her want to throw up. Lexi had a someone for the role, but their Grandmother died.

Dominique shakily reaches for her meds, and takes one pill out. 5mg of fluoxetine, she plops it in her mouths and sips her water. It's like the same thing as Xanax but it won't knock her out like that.

She applied a bit of lip oil on, and she felt a looming presence of someone behind her. She swiveled around and saw Lexi.

"You ready? Show time's in the 10.", Lexi asked and Dominique's heart dropped. Her eyes went wide and she sprung up and ran to the nearest trash can.

"We'll get you a mint...", Lexi muttered to herself.

☹ ☹ ☹

DOMINIQUE WORE A black lacey dress with a black microphone clipped into it, her hair is down like how she actually wore it to Rue's fathers funeral and she popped a mint in her mouth.

"Why would I ever agree to this bullshit...", She whispered to herself.

"It's showtime people!", Lexi yelled announcing herself to Dominique.

☹ ☹ ☹

DOMINIQUE NERVOUSLY STOOD next to the fake 'Marta', 'Luna', and 'Hallie' with a cup with nothing in it in the stage hallway waiting for Lexi to come in for her scene.

"Is Jade in her room?", Lexi asked the girls and Dominique sighed.

"Yeah.", Hallie she responded to her fake sister.

"She hasn't opened her door.", Marta informed Lexi's character. Dominique crossed her arms and sadly stared at the door much like she did that day. She just wanted Rue to feel good.

"Do you think she's okay?", Luna asked.

"Don't just stand here and gossip it's rude.", Lexi told them. "Come on, Sarah."

Dominique came in with Lexi and they walked into 'Jade's' room.

"Jade?", Dom quizzed, knocking on her door.

"Jade. Hey.", Lexi greeted her.

"Yo, what's in the cup?", Jade asked.