𝘵𝘸𝘰

First Day Jitters !﹋﹋﹋﹋﹋﹋﹋﹋

First Day Jitters !
﹋﹋﹋﹋﹋﹋﹋﹋

MONTHS HAD PASSED since New Years Eve. Dominique bit her tongue a lot of the time. She didn't when she had a talk with Fez. She still regretted their breakup, but now she had adjusted. Rue always told D how Fez always asked about her. It took everything in Dom to keep Fezco's number blocked.

Currently, she sat in her bedroom. She took in the last couple months of her life. Today, was the first day of school after New Years. She's in her outfit for the day, and she has her backpack packed, but she still felt like she wasn't ready.

"Dominique, let's go!", Her brother yelled from the foyer. Dom groaned and made her way downstairs sluggishly. Her brother held his backpack and his eyes blazed into hers.

She had zero empathy for his psychotic ass at this point. If he wasn't her brother, he'd be out of her life. Despite the couple of times he defended her from their dad, the bad things still outweighed the good things he had done.

☹ ☹ ☹

DOMINIQUE COULD FEEL her heart pound against her rib cage and a lot of people looked in her direction, mostly everyone stared. They whispered and chuckled amongst themselves. Nate trailed behind his baby sister with his head held high.

Dominique accepted her fate and just made her way to her new locker. She swung it open and hoped she'd lost the newfound attention. She squeezed her eyes shut before she heard a familiar voice.

"I can't believe your here.", A very unenthusiastic voice commented from the other side of her open locker. Dominique slammed the blue metal door shut to reveal the perky Rue.

"Yeah, shocker.", Dom replied to Rue returning the drab energy.

"Have you, uh, seen Fez recently?", Rue asked with a hint of concern in her voice. Dom shook her head, now completely uninterested.

"No, why?", Dom quizzed in a very monotone voice. Dominique still cared, but it was too painful to think about him.

"Well, he's been a bit... worried about you. He asks me about you all the time. He said he hasn't seen you since the New Years party."

"We broke up. He didn't seem to give a fuck when it happened.", Dom told Rue.

"Shit.", Rue breathed out. Like, Rue cared at all. Dom bit her inner cheek hoping Rue'd just go away.

"Rue!", A kid that was in Dom's Bio class last year, Elliot, yelled. Rue turned to him and gave him a thumbs up before awkwardly turning to D. It's like they were two strangers.