𝘵𝘩𝘳𝘦𝘦

U the one

DOMINIQUE JACOBS HADN'T heard from Fezco since their drug deal

DOMINIQUE JACOBS HADN'T heard from Fezco since their drug deal. For some reason, the loop she figured she'd gotten off some time ago seemed to rev right back up as soon as they smoked a blunt together. His hand print was on her heart and they knew that, but history gets in the way sometimes.

D walked into the bustling cafeteria with her brown paper bag lunch and 'water' bottle with a long face. She always sat with the same people. Gossip about Maddy's sex life with Nate was something Dominique would rather not hear, but something she endured on the regular.

She walked up to the circular table and sat down next to Maddy. Maddy smiled at the dirty blonde girl as she began to rustle through the bag.

"Hey, D. Get any dick yet?" Maddy greeted her in her own special way. She was so sure the stick up Dominique's ass was about her current vow of celibacy.

"Hi and don't ask me that weird shit." Dominique replied, turning her smile around for the girl. Maddy smiled back, always happy with annoying the girl.

"So, you're basically in a long distance relationship." Maddy inclined while Dominique's hydroflask squealed as she opened it. She sipped the vanilla rum she stole from her parents liquor cabinet.

"No, we like FaceTime every night." Cassie assured Maddy. Dominique opened up her lunch and grabbed a sandwich bag full of pretzels, knowing she wouldn't be eating a single one.

"Aw, that's so sweet. You guys are full-on in
love." BB beamed at Cassie's relationship with McKay. Dominique awkwardly glanced up and down at Cassie.

"Oh, my God. Stop." Cassie protested in embarrassment. Her eyes went wide while she stared ahead. She snapped out of it, but smiled bashfully. "We are not in love. But he did invite me to spend the weekend with him."

"Like the whole weekend?" Maddy quizzed with a sly smirk. Dominique swirled her drink around when she heard Kat's phone buzz. She smiled down at it.

"Please tell me it's a sexy guy begging for your love ." Dominique teased and Kat bashfully shrugged with a grin.

"I wish." Kat responded to her with a smile. Kat looked back down to her phone and began typing away. Dom bit the inside of her cheek when she caught a peek of the conversation. Something about feet and that's all Dom needed to know.

☹ ☹ ☹

DOM ROLLED ON her side and groaned while Cassie picked out her outfit for her night with McKay. Lexi eyed her as she scrolled on her phone, mostly going in and out of the conversation.