𝐜𝐚𝐦𝐠𝐢𝐫𝐥

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

"Y/n, may I speak with you for a moment?" Hange gently placed their hand on your shoulder to pull you away from the crowd.

You lifted your eyebrow at them, "it won't take long Ms. L/n." They finished.

Agreeing to stay back, you removed your bag and placed it on a chair before proceeding to walk to their desk behind all the other seats where students are assigned.

"What did you want to talk about, professor?" You cleared your throat trying to break away the silence.

"You'll find out later- or as a matter in fact, let's discuss it now so I don't have to keep pulling you back" Hange was now sitting straight with their hands clasped together and placed on top of the desk.

"Ms. L/n, what do you do for a part time job?" The question fell out so randomly from their lips that you couldn't process on what to say. Surely they didn't know, right?

"I work at a cafe that's a few blocks away, professor-" you tried to avert your gaze to something else but their structure.

"Oh? Well why don't I see you there during the weekends?" Her voice was now intimidating.

"Professor, what do you want from me.." you questioned

"I just want a simple, honest answer Y/n.. and please, call me hange" she softly spoke, as she slouched back in her chair

You stayed silent, not knowing what to say. Your eyes still gazed somewhere else but them.

"Mmm too shy? Well that's alright, I think I can tell you... or rather show." Your eyes widened at them opening their laptop. Fuck fuck fuck. Was all you could mentally say.

They turned the laptop towards your direction before getting up and locking the doors. Your breath hitched as you looked towards her screen. It was a video of you having a vibrator pressed towards your clit moaning out your professors name with no shame whatsoever.

"I'm rather flattered Y/n. That you see me in that type of way, you know?" They were standing behind you, drawing small circles on your collarbone with her finger.

"W-where did you find t-this.." your face turned red, now embarrassed that your professor just found a 27 minute long video of you fucking yourself to the thought of them.

"Tsk. It's on the front page of the website, beautiful."
You could hear the smirk in their words.

"H-Hange.." you breathed out as she worked her way undoing your buttons from your shirt.

"You've been aching for me, yeah? How long have you thought about this Y/n?" She brought her lips to your neck, sucking out a dark purple hickey. "Too fucking long- ah!" You moaned, feeling a hand creep in between your legs.

She threw your shirt at a random direction in the room before she lifted you up onto her desk.

"Fuck Hange, I can't wait anymore." Was the last thing that left your mouth before you grabbed her face and quickly brought your lips to theirs, instantly shoving your tongue into their mouth.

The taste of their bittersweet coffee still lingered in their mouth. Your hands were everywhere around them. Pulling their waist closer, getting a hold of her hair, and even wrapping your legs around their waist.

You felt them smirk in satisfaction as you desperately grind your hips to their waist in a way to give your clit a favor.

"Hey- fuck- stop that." They pulled away, wrapping their hands around your throat.

"H-Hange, please?" You whimpered, getting more needy by the second as the ache only grew worse.

"Please what, beautiful?" they lifted your chin up, making eye contact with you.

"Please professor-" was all you had to say as their hands shuffled to the buttons of your pants.

Your grabbed their lips again, but this time bringing your fingers to undo the buttons of their shirt, feeling their abs as you were half way.

The feeling made you more wet as you moaned into their mouth, making them plant wet kisses on your jawline, and down to your neck.

"Fuck Y/n." They groaned while their fingers tapped your clothed core, feeling your soaked underwear beneath their fingertips.

Two of their slender fingers slowly moved your underwear aside as she threw her shirt at a random desk.

Collecting all your juices with her fingertips, she slowly inserted them inch by inch until she was knuckles deep.

"F-fuck!" You moaned, feeling their fingers slowly massaging your tightened walls.

"Watch your language, whore." They slapped your clit, instantly making your back arch forward. "I-im sorr- ah!" At this point, you were tearing up from them thrusting their fingers in and out of you.

"Settle down, Ms. L/n. You're making too much noise." Though they basically told you to lower down, that didn't stop them from slowing down their thrusts. Their pace became faster and faster before you reached your high

Your walls tightened around their fingers as you felt a tight coil form in the pit of your stomach. "Fuck! Hange, I can't!-" before you could moan any louder, she captured your lips with hers, muffling your moans into whimpers.

A clear liquid shot right out of you as Hange removed her fingers letting the rest seep out of your pathetic hole.

"H-hange.." you kissed them again, giving them a familiar feeling that you wanted more.

They snaked their hands in between your thighs again, as their lips instantly locked with your neck, sucking small hickeys around.

"Fuck, you're so soft." They groaned, adding a third finger inside of you.

"P-professor, i can't!-" you started to feel your legs shake, as you slammed your hand on the edge of the desk, getting a grip of it.

Your legs tightly twitched closed in between their arm, but that didn't stop their fingers from pumping in and out of you. "Fuck! Mommy, please! Yeah, right fucking there!" You begged, while your eyes rolled to the back of your head letting out a silent scream.

You squirted around their fingers as your juices landed all over their desk, but the both of you u didn't give a fuck about it.

"Fuck..." your chest heaved up and down as you tried to catch your breath.

"Aw, you're so cute," Hange kissed your cheek before getting your clothes that was scattered around the room.

Your cheeks blushed as a small smile formed around your face.

Slowly getting down from their desk, you hadn't acknowledged the amount of mess the two of you had made.

"It's okay, I'll just give them A's and B's." She chuckled, hugging your waist from behind and planting small kisses on the purple spots they've left.

"Hange?." You softly questioned before they shot a 'hm?' Noise at you.

"With what I'm doing, is this fine with you?" You asked, scared about what they would think about you

"Why would you ask that, Y/n? Of course it's fine as long as you're not getting hurt." They softly spoke, putting your shirt back on.

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
Credits to trippiekenzie on ao3 bc that's where this chapter was inspired by
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

I'm begging for new chapter ideas you guys wanna read about, because I accidentally erased my ideas I had in mind. Private message me, or reply to this section