𝐑𝐚𝐢𝐧𝐲 𝐧𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭𝐬

GUESS WHOS BACK BITCHESS‼️ I AM SO SORRY IVE BEEN GONE, I WAS KINDA BUSY FOR THE PAST 2 WEEKS AND DIDNT FIND TIME TO FINISH THIS CHAPTER

"Y/n I'm homee !" Hange spoke in their usual happy self as they placed down their coat on the couch. To their surprise, they didn't have a usual hug from behind that you'd always surprise Hange with whenever they came home from work

Hange brushed it off thinking that you fell asleep, or was just busy with something in your shared room. But as they went to place their shoes on the shoe rack, they noticed something unfamiliar.

A pair of black boots laying next to yours.

Hange knew those pair weren't theirs. And they certainly knew they weren't yours either. Starting to question themselves, they were quickly interrupted with soft noises coming from your room. Out of instinct, Hange grabbed a gun that was taped under the coffee table and made their way upstairs, worried that something might've happened to you

Once at the door, they leaned their head onto the wooden material as they pressed their ear up against it, trying to figure out what was going on.

Hearing soft muffled noises, and sounds of something wet, Hange backed away before they swung the door open and forced themselves inside.

Their eyes widened at the sight of you and Pieck both naked on the bed as she had her head stuffed in between your thighs, with at least 2 fingers pumping in and out of you.

Hange seemed unfazed by the sight, so instead, walks up to the both of you.

Feeling a soft tap on your thigh, you slowly opened your heavy lidded eyes just to see Hange standing on the edge of the bed with a gun in their hand.

Flinching at the sight of the two females in the same room, you quickly pulled yourself back up to the headboard and quickly grabbed a blanket to cover your bare body.

"Hange fuck I'm so sorry I didn't know that you were coming home early!" You tried to apologize, but they didn't show any attention to you yet.

But instead, looked down to the black haired who's now sitting on her knees looking unfazed by the whole situation.

"Oh darling. What has Y/n done to you? You're absolutely drenched." Hange examined Pieck's face, turning it left-to-right with the guns tip.

"Tsk, you didn't tell me your little friend was coming here." Hange now spoke looking at your direction as they gently pulled Pieck closer to their side as she wrapped her hands around Hange's hips, and Hange's hands wrapped around her shoulder.

"I-I'm sorry Ha-Hange.. I really needed a release and you weren't home yet.." you whimpered as Pieck smirked at your apology.

"And what am I suppose to do with that pathetic apology?" They scoffed, handing the gun to Pieck.