𝐓𝐢𝐥𝐥 𝐥𝐨𝐯𝐞 𝐝𝐨 𝐮𝐬 𝐚𝐩𝐚𝐫𝐭

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ith the others on a Saturday night because it's been a while since you've enjoyed yourself

ith the others on a Saturday night because it's been a while since you've enjoyed yourself. After getting promoted from your job, it's been hard to find time for yourself and your friends, leaving you a stressed mess.

Double checking yourself on your car mirror, you quickly added some mascara to your eyelashes to kinda bring them out. Feeling satisfied, you got of your car and made your way into the bar.

Opening the doors, you immediately saw the group waving to you

"Y/n! Over here!" Jean exclaimed, along with the others. Walking over to the table, you sat down next to Jean, having Hange sitting in front of you. "So, how've you been doing pretty girl" Jean joked as he snacked his arm around your neck bringing the two of you closer to each other.

Noticing Hange tense up, you shot them a 'you good?' glance as they nodded. Their body language didn't change at all, but you thought nothing much about it. Probably they were just cold or thirsty?

"Oh, sorry, but I-I've been good, works just been a pain" you replied to Jean

"Well I'm glad I invited you with us" Mikasa chuckled

"Yeah.. thanks by the way. I really needed this tonight"

Jean took a shot of his drink as he placed his hand on your thigh making you gasp when he started caressing and gently squeezing it.

Taking another glance at Hange, you could see flare forming in their eyes as they shot daggers right at Jean.

"Ha-Hange, are you alright?" You softly questioned, scared what they might do next

"Actually no, y/n may I borrow you for a second?" Hange stood up from their seat grabbing you by your wrist causing you and Jean to break apart.

"HA-HANGE!!" You exclaimed but they seemed unphased and continued to drag you to the bathroom.

Opening the door, they pushed you in before closing it, and locking the door.

"Hange that hurtsss" you whined as they finally let go of your wrists.

"Shut up" was the last thing you heard from them before they clashed your lips together causing you to stumble back a bit. Your tongues swirled around each other before they licked your bottom lip making you whimper into the closed mouthed kiss.

Pulling away, your breaths got heavier as your chest

"Hange.." you breathed as you pressed your lips together once again. This time, in a more passionate manner. But they pulled away so sudden.

"Do you like Jean?" They sternly wondered.

"Hange what-" you were confused as to why a question like that would spill out of their mouth so sudden

"For fucks sakes y/n, I like you okay? For two fucking years I've been trying to give hints at you. Why do you think I've been buying you flowers and taking you out for dinner at special occasions?" Your eyes widened as they admitted their feelings about you. Your cheeks became pink as you tried to avoid eye contact. Were you that oblivious to notice any of the signs?

"But I'm guessing you have feelings for Jean" you could hear the tone in their voice change which instantly made you look at their brown orbs.

"No dumb dumb, I like you too" you chuckled as you pecked your lips together, grabbing both sides of their cheek.

The playful pecking and light flirting turned into them slamming you by the countertop sink and lifted you up to sit on it.

"I've been waiting for months to do this." They lowly spoke whilst pushing your underwear to the side, pushing in 2 fingers inside of you, leaving the tip in.

Holy fuck they weren't wasting any time

"Hange please.." you begged

"What are you begging for darling?" They cockily turned to their head to their side as if they were a confused puppy

"Pl-please move your fingers inside of m-me" you breathed out

With a smirk plastered on their face, they slammed their fingers inside of you with a small splash of your fluids escaping.

"God baby, you're so tight for me already huh?" Their fingers pressed your walls making you feel every inch of it.

"I beg jean cant do this, can he?" They teased as they pressed a particular spot inside of you causing you to roll your eyes back in a moan.

"F-Fuck Hange n-no he c-can't!" You moaned as their pace quickened, now leaving lewd sounds echo throughout the dimmed bathroom.

"You like it when I press here?" They experimented as they continuously thrusted their fingers on that spot making your legs shake uncontrollably

"You wanna act like a whore and make me jealous by having some guy touching you?" You couldn't form sentences, and even if you tried, they'd be cut off as a moan.

"Then let me treat you like one." They finished, pulling their fingers out before slamming it back in making you cum all over their hand and forearm

"F-FUCK H-HA-HANGEE" you loudly moaned as your legs closed on their arm, and you grabbing them into a tight hug as you rode out your high.