𝐒𝐥𝐮𝐭 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐨𝐮𝐭 .2

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀Being in a hushed room filled with paperwork, research grants, and 6 other people including Yelena, Hange, Levi, Pieck, and Erwin, you were confused as to why the room was so silent

Being in a hushed room filled with paperwork, research grants, and 6 other people including Yelena, Hange, Levi, Pieck, and Erwin, you were confused as to why the room was so silent.

Work kept piling on like a bitch for weeks and weeks which gave the three of you less time alone.

Yelena, who sat beside you constantly examined the room to make sure no one was looking before your thumb rammed into the remote control vibrator which sent the brunette in front of you two to slightly jolt in their seat.

Hange was very vocal for the two of you, which made it more thrilling to see how long their little mouth can keep shut.

They looked at the both of you with their eyes pleading for you to stop, but that just gave you a reason why to increase the vibrations.

Looking over to the blonde who wasn't paying any attention to Hange whatsoever, your finger slammed to the highest setting.

"Ah!~" Hange cried out as their body went limp and flopped down to the round table messing up their paperwork.

"Hange? Are you alright?" Pieck quickly rushed to them and gently placed her hands on their shoulder. Sniffing for a bit, she noticed a hint of sweet aroma  coming from Hange. The two of you tried to hide your smirk away from the others

"I-I'm alright- just a litt- ah! J-just in a l-little pain" at this point, tears were starting to form in their eyes  as Yelena chuckled. Everyone's gaze were fixated on Hange as you kept pressing between the low and high setting to make it throb.

"Hange, are you sure you're fine?..." Pieck asked, but this time more softer as her hand slightly trailed across their back making them shiver with a small smirk creeping up her lips. Yelena caught on as jealousy started to flare in her eyes. Her anger was so  detectable that you could feel it fume right out her body.

"Hange said that they were alright, yeah? So there's no need for you to interfere with their business." The blonde spoke, making it clear she was jealous having another females hands on Hange.

"Tsk, well I'm so sorry I showed concern towards the commander unlike you." Pieck spitted back, now sitting on her chair. You noticed Hange starting to slowly rock their hips on their seat trying to make sure no one's watching in a way to let out their high. You could tell by how close they were considering their chest heavily heaving up and down

"You little bit-" Before Yelena could get back at the black haired female, Erwin quickly threw his pile of paperwork on the middle of the round table trying to stop the argument.