𝐂𝐨𝐦𝐦𝐚𝐧𝐝𝐞𝐫𝐬 𝐚𝐬𝐬𝐢𝐬𝐭𝐚𝐧𝐭 𝐩𝐭.𝟐

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀"May I, Hange?" You questioned as your face inched closer to theirs, with your hands cupping their cheek

"May I, Hange?" You questioned as your face inched closer to theirs, with your hands cupping their cheek .

"Y-you don't have to ask y/n.." they groaned softly while your thumb rubbed small circles at their neck, causing them to shudder.

"Had to. It'd be a shame to have a report filed under my name for some sort of harassment towards my commander." And with that, you intertwined your lips together, starting off slow.

Your hands were everywhere around them. Messing up their hair, pulling their waist closer, and even softly grinding your hips to theirs in hopes that they would get the message.

Fortunately they did, as they plunged their tongue into your mouth, exploring every inch they could. You moaned once you felt them bite your lower lip as their tongue flicked around yours.

The kiss started to get more heated as wet and sticky sounds filled the hushed office quickly. You tried to keep quiet to avoid any suspicion from the other soldiers surrounding their office, but it was no use when you tried to tip-toe for a better position.

That motion caused Hange to stumble back a bit, as you both occasionally bumped into whatever furniture was in the way. Once your back was pressed against the window, they pulled away for air.

"Fuck." They spoke as your chests were heaving up and down trying to catch your breaths.

Unfortunately Hange brushed your hair to one side and started to attack your neck leaving dark purple hickeys all around you, as you grabbed a tight hold of their hair which caused them to groan.

"H-Hange- not h-here, please...what if someone s-sees.."

"It's dark outside, a-and you have your lights on, which means p-people can see-"

"Then I guess everyone will see how good you take it, Y/n." By this time, they had you turned around, facing the window and seeing a couple of people out.

"After all, im their superior. What the fuck are they gonna do?" Hange finished.

They grabbed you from behind and started to unbutton your shirt as they peppered wet kisses all around your face and neck as you grind your ass with their hips causing them to lowly chuckle.

Finally getting your shirt off, they tossed it to some random corner of the office and placed one hand under your bra, squeezing your breast as you escaped out a gasp against their lips.

Their other hand went to sneak inside your trousers, feeling how wet you are from your underwear, making your legs twitch.

"Fuck Hange please.. I need it so bad" you practically begged them, trying to grind down on their fingers for some sort of friction.

"That's a good girl." And with that, they had their fingers hooked in you as you rode it having their other hand pinching on your nipples.

"Fuck, commander!" You moaned as your pace went faster. Your juices were practically being soaking Hanges fingers

"That's it darling. I can feel your walls getting tighter." They lowly spoke as their pace on their fingers became more rough

"If you don't want anyone looking inside, I suggest you'd stop making those lewd faces, bitch." The spat at your already opened mouth that was keeping in a silent scream.

"Sh-y-yes c-commander-" you whimpered. Your legs were trembling at this point with your whole body shaking against their touch.

"Mmm I can tell you're close baby. Come on, you can do it. Squirt all over my fucking fingers like a good slut." You rode their fingers much more faster, moaning into the air shamelessly not caring who hears you or not.

"FUCK HANGE!" You screamed as you fell forward to the wooden surface, twitching from your orgasm.

Hange pumped their fingers a few more times in a way to get you down from your high, as you both were out of breath.

"Hey, I heard Y/n screaming and I thought something happened-"

Your eyes widened as the two of you looked behind just to see the doorknob twist open, realizing no one had locked the door.

"Shit-" was all you mumbled out

"Y/n are you o- WHAT THE FUCK-" Armin screamed out, dropping his book he was carrying to his corridor

"Armin why are you- YUCK, WHERE IS YOUR SHIRT-" Jean walked up to Armin, and accidentally had a glance inside the office just to see that you didn't have a shirt on, along with a wet puddle on the ground

At this point, your face was burning with embarrassment to the point you hid behind Hange. They didn't do anything but giggle at the situation

"What's all the commotion about, like damn I could hear you from the other side of the hallway. And why is your fingers wet, commander-" Sasha questioned, with Mikasa by her side, but she didn't seem to care, and left out a small smirk.

"They were-"

"That's enough. Back to your corridors, everyone. It's getting late, and you all have training tomorrow." Hange spoke, shutting the door closed in front of them.

"Let's run a warm bath for you, yeah? You seem exhausted, and I wanna get you cleaned up before you head to bed, darling." They kissed your forehead as they grabbed your shirt from the corner and placed it on you before exiting the office with their arms around your waist to support your limped body.

-
I UH- THANK YOU FOR 6.94K READS ON THIS FF, LIKE WHAT😭 ALONG WITH THE VOTES, AND 81 FOLLOWERS, LIKE HOLY SHIT THANK YOU ALL SO MUCH😭🤍

I ALSO APOLOGIZE FOR NOT POSTING CHAPTERS IN A MONTH?? I DONT HAVE AN EXCUSE, REALLY, IVE JUST GOTTEN LAZY,,,

BUT I REALLY ENJOY THE COMMENTS YOU GUYS LEAVE, ITS ENTERTAINING TO READ