1.05

'You Came Back?'

As Kosa walked back to her shop not willing to face anyone at the moment. When she unlocked the door of the shop she felt like something clicked in her head as the locked did. She ignored it and walked in everything looked the same as it always did, she rolled her eyes at her paranoid nature and continued to walk to the back.

"You'd think after four hundred years I'd get a bigger welcome." causing her to almost roll her eyes in habit before she realized who it was.

She turned and stared at the black haired woman like she had just stabbed her in the heart. "What the fuck." She mumbled walking towards the girl hesitantly like she would disappear at any moment.

The woman did not seem to possess this hesitancy as she quickly leaped towards the immortal and wrapped her arms around her. "Yes it is me the one, the amazing Klaudin," she whispered in her ear as Kosa quickly wrapped her arms around her to.

Klaudin seemed to cling to Kosa like she was hugging her goodbye again. "What are you doing here, how'd you know where I was." Kosa broke the hug, her feelings of tired no longer on her mind.

"Oh you know gossip of a dragon sighting spreads kinda quick, and I just assumed you'd be at the center of all of this like always" Klaudin looked around before talking again.

"Of course you've heard about what are you friends with Ricky,"
"God no. Dorian,"

Klaudins eyes flitted across the shop before she began again "So still doing the shop I see, sorry I missed the funerals by the way. But they probably would have been disappointed in me either way."

Kosa's eyes flitted downwards at the mention of their parents before quickly answering. "Oh they definitely would have, but eh at least you're here to watch me slowly break down till I die." Kosa laughed Klaudin quickly laughing to.

This was how they always were even after four hundred years apart, they still spent the better part of seven thousand together. They were a lot like the Mikealsons even if they hated eachother you can't let the other go without letting go of apart of yourself.

Kosa pulled Klaudin into another hug. "I am really happy you're here though."

"Me to you bitch," Klaudins voice slightly broke as she said that.

Neither of the siblings wanted to let go, but they had to once a certain blonde siphon walked in.

"Kosa you will not believe what my dads favoritism has caused with that stupid game and that bitch Dana-" Lizzie cut herself as she saw the two girls quickly pull apart at her suprise appearance she looked Klaudin up and down. "And who are you."

Klaudin rolled her eyes at the blonde. She stepped forward with her hand extended.
Kosa stepped in before either could talk. She knew her sister and Lizzie were very alike but her sister most likely would not be that nice if she didn't step in.

"Lizzie this is my sister Klaudin, Klaudin this is the girl I proclaim as my bestfriend Lizzie Saltzman."

Klaudin looked the witch up and down before offering her hand to shake, Lizzie looking at Kosa questioningly before also shaking. "Never knew Kosa had a sister."

"Oh yes she's very ashamed of me." Klaudin laughed.

"Anyways what did you want to talk about Blizzard."

Lizzie looked around again like she was looking for something. "Is there anymore siblings I should be expecting to pop up or..."

"Oh no there all dead continue." Kosa answered with no emotion.

"Yeah continue blizzard." Klaudin said looking at Lizzie.

"Don't call me that." Lizzie said before she started talking to Kosa about her footballish game.

Klaudin didn't expect for Kosa to have friends when she saw her after all this time. Kosa had never been the most social, she was so used to being Kosa's only friend that she didn't know what to do now that she had to watch her with an actual friend. So she just sat there smiling at the scene before her glad that she got to see Kosa have friends before...

Anoucement's From Rose's Grave.
Hi my dudes I hope I published this soon because I made this on February 7th. If I don't publish this for like forever I'm sorry my computer broke so I had to write this on my phone (which I hate to do) also like my whole family got covid except me so like I'm a god now so I'm missing like everyday of school but like I'm gonna be writting more often hopefully also I might be making a new book soon because I need more reasons to live right now. But like I hope you guys liked meeting Klaudin for the first time if you follow me on tiktok (but like if you don't betrayal) you know her face claim is Megan fox which i most likely put a gif of in the first part but like bye guys its 1 am and I want to read more so peace out losers.

*Updated Announcements From Rose's Grave*
Sup dudes as you can tell the date above didn't work, I'm really sorry I know this chapter isn't the best but I hope you guys like meeting Klaudin she'll be in more chapters from now on and my computer is still broken so sorry about that. But I seriously hope you guys like it sorry it doesn't make sense bye.

आप प्रकाशित भागों के अंत तक पहुँच चुके हैं।

⏰ पिछला अद्यतन: May 09, 2022 ⏰

नए भागों की सूचना पाने के लिए इस कहानी को अपनी लाइब्रेरी में जोड़ें!

Infinity {Hope Mikelson}जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें