0.03

"Nicknames

"Nicknames."

Kosa walked into the library and sat down at a table the twins Josie and Lizzie Saltzman populated.

"How you doin' Blizzard." Kosa asked as she sat down next to the blonde twin. Lizzie gave her an angry look that if looks could kill would have Kosa six feet under.

"Why'd you call me that," Lizzie sat as she shut her book shut she was previously reading. Kosa almost never called anyone the names they introduced themselves as, she did it so often that people were beginning to think she didn't know anyones actual names. But no one had questioned it until today and the person who asked that question was going to one Lizzie Saltzman.

"Because I wanted to Lizard." Kosa said with a finality. "Why wouldn't I." She then promptly turned to the brunette counterpart of the duo. "Casanova what else would I call Blizzard." As soon as Josie realized she was talking to her, her eyes widened as she realized both Lizzie and Kosa were looking at her.

"Nope I am not getting into this I am fine with my nicknames." Lizzie waved her hand as if to say that, that wasn't what they were looking for.

"Do you even remember names." Lizzie said looking Kosa right in the eyes.

"Of course I remember everything almost everyone's ever told me about them." Kosa said trying to dismiss her.

"Then you'll be fine answering my questions."

"Yes I would."

"Okay then what's my name, birthday, and favorite color."

Kosa raised an eyebrow at the easy question. "You full name is Elizabeth Jenna Saltzman your birthday is March 15th 2014. And your favorite color is silver." Kosa answered without missing a beat.

"Josies." Lizzie said quickly trying to win.

"Josette Oliva Saltzman same birthday as you favorite color blue." Kosa answered. "Come on that was easy."

Lizzie thought for a second. "My dad."

"Alaric Saltzman February 4th 1976." She paused to say quickly "he's very old." Before going back to saying her facts. "And his favorite color is wait for it also blue."

Lizzie rolled her eyes at Kosa. "You didn't say his middle name."

"Do you know that mans middle name?" Kosa asked.

"No I don't." Lizzie said confused for a minute. "Weird."

"Yeah so I've won."

"That was only three people."

"I know just don't want to do this anymore I came in here to annoy you and Casanova who has left if you didn't notice so now I'm gonna annoy you blizzard."

Lizzie looked to the spot there Josie was previously and let out a groan. "I know you just came in here to sleep Kosa,"

"And why is that?" Kosa decided to quiz her.

"Because you don't like sleeping alone just sleep I won't leave I'm bored." She looked back over at her, Lizzie saw she had already put her head down.

"Thanks Lizzie." Kosa muttered before she fell asleep.

Lizzie just fake rolled her eyes  at her which she knew Kosa would do to her. Lizzie didn't actually know much about Kosa, she only knew she didn't like sleeping in a room alone is because she once found her sleeping in the library and she had tiredly admitted it.

Hi okay so this is a new chapter and I am very much considering turning this into an au book with its own plot and like all the characters who died in the shows are very much alive and if you saw the authors note about that I would actually prefer you give me your opinions then just like being silent. Also sorry I haven't updated in what felt like forever schools ending I realized I was failing all my classes, my family's also getting a horse so we're figuring that out. Also my uncle told my grandpa that he's going to die and just give up so that hasn't been helping at all and my cousin came from Germany with her kid well her husbands away on active duty and it's pride month so I've been out being gay. Hope you all forgive me for not updating and hope you all have a good one.