1.04

'Don't train your dragon'

Kosa and Hope sat on the ground of the antique shop across from each other, Hope had a box that held a rat in it to be used as a sacrifice. Kosa didn't know why Hope had come to her for help with magic, sure she was made of magic but she wasn't technically a witch. Yes she knew that was confusing, yes she knew it didn't make sense. She knew a lot of spells. She had met many witches who sometimes saw the infinity's as gods (which they technically weren't) she broke out of her thinking when she heard Hope snap the poor rats neck.

She began to sprinkle the herbs for the spell as Hope dripped the rats blood on the paper.

"Why'd you come to me for this?" Kosa asked before Hope and her started.

Hope who was about to start reaching out her hands to interlock hands with Kosa stopped not seeming to expect the question. Why should she Kosa never usually asked why Hope came to her she would just let her come over.

Hope seemingly came up with an answer after what felt like an eternity in a minute of silence. "Because I knew you were the only one who'd say yes without questioning why I was doing dark magic, it's not really a secret that you don't like or respect Mr. Saltzman."

Kosa raised at an eyebrow at that response before Hope just cleared her throat and interlocked their hands. They began chanting the spell before they both started getting flashed of Percival AKA Landon on a bus.

"You getting anything?"

"No just flashes."

They started getting more flashes almost getting the route the bus was on. Hope muttered something before they got the highway the bus was currently on.

"He's on route 29."

"Near the state line." Hope said before we saw Landon take the knife out of his jacket.

Kosa recognized the knife immediately it had been in her possession since the 11th century, until she gave it to Alaric to keep it safe which he immediately failed at.

"That's the knife." Kosa said with slight anger.

"What's it doing?" Hope asked worriedly.

"No fucking idea." Kosa answered as they saw the knife glow, glow so brightly that it blinded them.

They quickly un intertwined their hands and moved back Kosa still slightly blinded.

"I hated that." Kosa said as her an Hope locked eyes.

~<3~

"Lets hit the dinning hall and carbo load, it's game day" Lizzie seemed to beam to Josie and Kosa as they walked down the stairs of the Salvatore school.