Ethan said "You see. We have good grades so both of us got in with scholarships. So our parents don't have to pay anything. But Eden is still not happy. She prefers a public school. She just does. I don't mind at all. A school is a school. We will go there to learn. It's not long until our senior year. Then we will go to college. I keep telling here that it is not for long. But she prefers to go to another school. She had picked it. She spent ages arguing with my father over it saying the other school was better."

Luigi said "So did you manage to convince her to join this school that your father picked?"

Ethan said "Not really. Our father said he will not change his mind and will not give her permission to go to the other school. So here we go. She is now in the back room preparing herself for the interview that she has tomorrow at the private school."

Luigi said "She has an interview? I thought you said you and her were accepted."

Ethan said "Well. We are accepted but we had to discuss what subjects we are taking. This school has specialisms that our old school didn't. We don't mind taking some new subjects. We just have to go in for talking about our options, asking for more information and whether we just want to continue with our old subjects."

Luigi said "Aren't you going for your interview tomorrow? Why aren't you preparing?"

Ethan said "I had mind a few hours ago. Eden refused to go to her appointment. She hoped to maybe she could convince our father and asked him one last time to change his mind. He didn't. So she just gave in. Even though she doesn't want to go there, she wants to still do her best like she always does even at this informal interview."

Luigi smiled. So she was joining his school. That was bonus. Luigi said "You know this school is a great choice. I attend that school."

Ethan gasped "No way. This is fantastic. Then we can hang out more. Let me tell Eden. She will be very happy to talk to you. She was hoping for more information about the school than what the catalogue offered. Wait here." He then quickly walked off and went to a different room. Seconds later he came back with Eden and announced "Eden needs to make some notes and ask you questions. I will be back."

Eden was standing there at the door looking at Luigi "You attend that school? What a small world? Of all the places you live around here. Do you?"

Luigi replied "I don't live around here actually."

Eden asked "Then why don't you go to school near your house?"

Luigi sighed "You know that incident I told you about concerning my sister? How someone broke her trust?"

Eden said "Yes. I remember. What about it?"

Luigi said "My sister and I moved school after what happened. It was a good decision I guess to get her away from our school where that guy went to school to."

Eden's expression slightly softened. There was something about Luigi that unnerved her. There was something dangerous about it. She could not explain what it was. Something told her to be careful around him. But when he talked about his sister she could see a side that she could explain as being unlike Luigi or what she perceived him to be like. He sounded genuine and sincere. But he was still an over confident, cocky jock who radiated danger."

Eden sat in the far corner of the room as she crossed her legs and put her notebook on her lap. "Ok. Can you answer my questions about your school?"

Luigi said "Of course. What do you want to know?"

Eden said "Tell me everything about this school."

Luigi chuckled "I like that. Straight to the point. Well I only started recently but I can tell you everything I know..."