𝔽𝕌𝕃𝕃 𝕆𝔽 𝕊ℍ𝕀𝕋

Me and Ash both lay down in the sofa with a magazine between us, Fezco is out dealing with something, Faye is on drugs somewhere in the house

"You should call it attacker" Ash says and I look at him with a 'seriously' look.

"What?" I say.

"Y'know so when we're in trouble we just shout attack and the little fucker attacks" Ash says and I look at him with disbelief.

"Okay, you need to take a time out for that one" I chuckle as I playfully push Ash off of the sofa causing him to fall to the ground with a grunt.

"I think I broke my arm" He groans painfully, My attention falls onto the door when I hear someone enter the house.

"Yo, I just bumped into Jewel she said that you should call her asap" Fez, says as he enters the house with a duffel bag full of money. I look at him with confusion.

"Did she say why?" I ask and Fez looks at me and shakes his head. I pull a weird face before picking up my new phone since my old one broke.

"Ash, come stack this up for me" Fez, orders as he gestures for Ash to go over to him. Ash sighs before jumping over me and heading over to Fez. I bite my nails nervously as I dial Jules number.

"Jules? It's Liv" I say softly down the phone, my face scrunches up in concern when I hear Jules crying.

"Liv? R-Rue she needs help" Jules cries and I immediately sit up in fear, my first thought is that maybe Rue hurt herself or something.

"What?" I ask as I stand up from the sofa and rub my hand through my hair. Fez and Ash look at me with confusion but I just ignore them.

"She erm. She just lashed out at me a-and she started going on about a suitcase full of drugs...I didn't know what to do I told her mom but..." I cut Jules off when I hear something pretty serious.

"You told her mom?" I ask in disbelief as I hold my forehead.

"I didn't know what to do. Liv, she's in really bad shape I know she'll listen to you just please if you see her...help her" Jules pleads and I close my eyes with a sigh.

"Of course, do you know where she is?" I ask, Jules sniffles down the phone and I can tell she's heartbroken.

"Y-yeah I left her house, but I something tells me she's going to do something stupid" Jules says and but before I could say anything she ends the call.

"Is everything good?" Ash asks and I shake my head slightly before heading into the bathroom. I take out all the tablets and drugs from the cupboard and stuff them in my pockets. One thing I know that if Rue comes she'll come looking for something to take. I turn my attention to my phone when I hear a notification.

Mads😊

Mads😊: Hey baby, Cass is having a sleepover and your invited.