𝔹𝕆ℕℕ𝕀𝔼 & ℂ𝕃𝕀𝔻𝔼

𝘛𝘩𝘦 𝘵𝘩𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘵𝘩𝘢𝘵 𝘤𝘰𝘯𝘧𝘶𝘴𝘦𝘥 𝘓𝘪𝘷, 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘮𝘰𝘴𝘵 𝘪𝘴 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘧𝘢𝘤𝘵 𝘵𝘩𝘢𝘵 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘯𝘦𝘹𝘵 𝘥𝘢𝘺, 𝘍𝘦𝘻 𝘸𝘢𝘴 𝘣𝘢𝘤𝘬 𝘵𝘰 𝘯𝘰𝘳𝘮𝘢𝘭

𝘛𝘩𝘦 𝘵𝘩𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘵𝘩𝘢𝘵 𝘤𝘰𝘯𝘧𝘶𝘴𝘦𝘥 𝘓𝘪𝘷, 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘮𝘰𝘴𝘵 𝘪𝘴 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘧𝘢𝘤𝘵 𝘵𝘩𝘢𝘵 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘯𝘦𝘹𝘵 𝘥𝘢𝘺, 𝘍𝘦𝘻 𝘸𝘢𝘴 𝘣𝘢𝘤𝘬 𝘵𝘰 𝘯𝘰𝘳𝘮𝘢𝘭. 𝘏𝘦 𝘸𝘢𝘴 𝘢𝘧𝘧𝘦𝘤𝘵𝘪𝘰𝘯𝘢𝘵𝘦, 𝘵𝘢𝘭𝘬𝘢𝘵𝘪𝘷𝘦 𝘢𝘯𝘥 𝘩𝘦 𝘭𝘰𝘰𝘬𝘦𝘥 𝘩𝘢𝘱𝘱𝘺.

"What's for breakfast?" Fez, says with a smile on his face as he walks into the kitchen. Me and Ash send each other a weird look before I clear my throat.

"Erm, I made some pancakes and bacon" I say, as I slide the plate of food over to him. He takes it off the counter and sits down on the sofa. "Are you feeling, okay?" I cross my arms over my chest and lean on the counter.

"Yeah, why wouldn't I be?" Fez, looks at me with an unreadable expression. I bite my lip and nod my head at him.

"Right" I breath out before walking over to where the boys are sitting. Instead of sitting with Fez, I sat with Ashtray. Fez, looks over at me but I don't pay him no attention.

"What's up?" Fez, asks and I look at him with a blank expression.

"Nothing" I say dryly, repeating what he did when we was in the car. He seemed to catch onto my pettiness.

"Ash, go chill in your room" Fez, gestures for Ash to leave. Ash, sends his brother a look of annoyance before leaving the room making an dramatic exit.

"What up?" Fez, asks and I cross my arms over my chest. Fez, keeps eye contact with me trying to read my mind.

"What was wrong with you, yesterday?" I say in a sad tone as I tilt my head slightly. Fez, looks down at his lap before leaning forward to put the spliff in the ashtray.

"I was just thinking" Fez, says bluntly. I raise my eyebrow in curiosity.

"Thinking about what?" A small smile appears on my face, I'm expecting him to say something cute or funny.

"I think this thing, isn't gonna work out" Fez, gestures between me and him. My smile fades slightly, I look at him trying to see if he's playing with me or not.

"Seriously?" I say in a hurt tone, Fez rubs his head and looks down at the table separating us.

"It's too dangerous, Liv. The life I live it'll get you killed and I'd rather you hate me than be dead" Fez, shrugs as he takes a spliff from behind his ear and lights it.

"That's not your decision to make, you don't think I know what I'm getting myself into?" I let out a small laugh in disbelief.

"Liv, listen..." Before Fez, could continue I cut him off.

"No. You fucking listen to me, I love you and I don't care if what you do is dangerous y'know why?" I tilt my head at Fez, who lets out a sigh and shakes his head slightly. "Cause' I feel safe with you, and if your in this life so am I. It's us against the world Fez, and I'm sick and tired of the world winning all the time" At this point I've stood up out of my seat and walked over to the kitchen.