𝔽𝔸𝕐𝔼

Getting rid of the body wasn't hard since we did it with Mouse

Getting rid of the body wasn't hard since we did it with Mouse. The hard part was ripping my mum away from the body, she didn't hate me enough to call the cops but she also didn't love me enough to stay.

Fez, wasn't mad or disturbed. He understood why I did it and he was glad that I did. He just wished i didn't have to. Surprisingly, I'm doing good. Ash said that I'm gonna feel sick and I won't be able to sleep at night but I sleep like a baby.

Today, I'm going to visit my brother in jail. He wrote a letter to me telling me to not come and see him because he didn't want me to remember him been behind bars. He didn't know I was coming I was scared that he might decline the visit.

When I told Rue what happened she fist bumped me, I didn't take it to heart because I knew she was high and not in the right mind set.

I sit nervously at the table in the middle of the room

I sit nervously at the table in the middle of the room. I watch as other people sit at different tables waiting to see their loved ones. The door buzzes and inmates start to pool out into the room smiling when they see people they love. The last person to enter the room is Marcus who has a tense look on his face as he heads towards me.

"Hey, Lil' sis" He says dryly as he takes a seat across from me. I smile sadly as I see how much he's changed from the last time I seen him.

"Hey, Marcus" I clear my throat. He looks at how nervous I'am and raises his eyebrows at me.

"Why are you here? I thought I told you to just write" Marcus, says and I look down at my hands that won't stop shaking.

"I came to tell you that...D-dad is...he's dead" I finally get out, Marcus looks at me with a straight face. "I killed him" I whisper and Marcus's face softens into shock.

"What?" He blurts out as he looks around to make sure that no one heard me. "Did he hurt you? Did he do that?" He points at the bruising on my neck and I nod slightly.

"He was going to kill me, I had no choice. Marcus I had to..." I trial off as Marcus brings his fists up to his forehead trying to calm himself down.