𝕃𝔼𝕏𝕀

"Liv, someone's here to see you" Fez, calls out from the kitchen

"Liv, someone's here to see you" Fez, calls out from the kitchen. I sit up In my bed with Molly asleep next to me.

"Who is it?" I ask, just before the room door opens. My eyes soften and a small smile appears on my lips when I see who it is.

"Hey, I-uh I brought snacks" Lexi, holds up a bag full of candy and snacks.

"I'am so happy to see you" I breath out in relief as I hold my arms out. Lexi, smiles shyly as she walks towards me and allows me to bring her into a hug. "Is everything okay?" I ask as I move my legs so she can sit down. She looks at me with soft eyes but a confused look on her face.

"It should be me asking that question" Lexi, says and I nod my head slightly.

"Everything is okay..." before I could continue Lexi cuts me off.

"But are you okay? She asks, I look at her and my smile slightly fades. I tuck a piece of my hair behind my ear and smile again.

"I'm great lex" I send her a reassuring smile and she nods at me slightly. She looks down next to me with a raised eyebrow.

"A puppy?" She asks with awe eyes. I let out a small chuckle as I pick up Molly and softly place her between me and Lexi.

"Yeah, this is Molly" I smile softly as she strokes Molly with the softest touch. "Have you heard from Rue?" I ask with curiosity. Lexi, slowly turns her attention away from Molly and back to me.

"Not since she had her manic episode, You?" Lexi, asks and I shake my head slightly.

"Same" I say sadly, I don't expect Rue to come see me since she's going through something but it would be nice.

"Liv?" Lexi, says softly. I look at her to let her know I'm listening. "I need your help with something" She says and my eyebrow cocks up in confusion.

"Lexi, I'd do anything for you" I say with a smirk causing Lexi to chuckle lightly.

"Well, there's this guy and He works in a restaurant and I..." Before Lexi could finish I cut her off.

"And you want to look cute for him?" I ask and she awkwardly nods her head. "Go look in my draws, there's a couple of tops that I think you'll like" I point at my set of draws. Lexi, jumps up with excitement and rushes over to my draws.

"So, do you like it here?" Lexi, looks around the room and I shrug as I walks towards my mirror and take out the makeup that I'm going to use on Lexi out of my makeup bag.

"I mean, it's home so yeah" I say as I turn back to Lexi who is holding up a cute white top with weird shoulder things.

"Do you think it's to much?" She asks as he looks at the top she's holding up.

"Nope, it's perfect. Put it on" I order as I throw her a long knee length white skirt to watch the top. Lexi, catches the skirt and starts to change as I close the bedroom door so Fez or Ash doesn't walk in. "So, this boy, is he cute?" I ask with a raised eyebrow.