ℝ𝔸𝕀𝔻𝔼𝔻

I wake up to my ringtone going off

I wake up to my ringtone going off. Who the hell is calling me in the middle of the night? I let out a soft groan as I unwrap Fez's arms from around me so I can reach my phone. My face scrunches up in confusion when I see that it's a No-caller ID number.

"Hello?" I say in a tired tone as I rub my eyes. The other line is silent for a while, just when I'm about to hang up a voice speaks up.

"Y'know next time when your boyfriend threatens to kill me, let him know he'll be doing it from jail" Nate...my heart speeds up as I look over my shoulder at Fez who is sleeping.

"Nate? What did you do?" I ask as I stand up from the bed and rub my hands through my hair.

"I did the responsible thing Liv, it'll be good to know that he can't touch you anymore" Nate, whispers cussing shivers to run down my spine and then it all clicks.

"Shit!" I blurt out as I end the call, I turn the bedroom light on and rush over to the cupboard where all the drugs are. "Fez! Get up!" I shout causing Fez to sit up in alert.

"What the fuck is you doing?" Fez, asks as he watches me throw all the bags of drugs in the middle of the room.

"Nate...h- he called the cops" I say in a panicked tone. Fez, looks at me with wide eyes but before he could say anything we hear  Police sirens getting closer to the house.

"Fuck! Ash!" Fez, rushes into Ash's room to wake him up. I let out unsteady breaths as I look around the room for anything that could get Fez locked up.

Molly, let's out a small cry as she sits on the bed, I let out a sigh as I rush towards her and pick her up. I open a draw filled with socks and place her in it. I don't want the cops to accidentally hurt her or anything. I close the draw and leave it a little open so she can breath properly.

"Flush em' down the toilet!" Fez, orders as he and Ash rush back into the bedroom and start to pick up the bags of drugs.

"What the fuck!" Ash, blurts out. I pick up the last bag and follow the two boys into the bathroom. We open the bags and start to empty all the tubs of drugs down the toilet.

"If anything happens, you kill that bitch" Fez, looks between me and Ash as he flushed the toilet. I send him a nod, if worst comes to worst I'm not letting Ash kill Nate.

"Open up!" Banging on the door causing me to jump slightly out of fear.

"Come on!" Fez, shouts as he empties some more rubs into the toilet. I look at all the tubs  that we still have left and all hope drains out of body.

"The dispenser" I blurt out and the two boys look at me with confusion as they continue to empty the tubs.

"What?" Ash, asks and he watches as I pick up a bag of drugs and stand up. "Liv, wha..." before he could continue I rush out of the bathroom.