𝕎𝔼𝕊𝕋 𝕊𝕀𝔻𝔼

♬first off, fuck your bitch

♬first off, fuck your bitch. And the click you claim♬

Me and Rue sing as we sit in the backseat of Fez's car. I look at Rue and we both Laugh as we dance.

♬Westside when we ride come equipped with game♬

Rue, points at Rues head with gun fingers causing him to smack her hand away.

♬you claim to be a player but I fucked your wife♬

I sing, Fez sends me a look but i ignore him as I hand Rue a piece of cardboard.

"Yo, it's up there on the right" Ash, nods his head giving Fez directions. I watch as Ashtray takes out his gun and checks if it's loaded. Me and Rue continue to sing, Ashtray looks at us with annoyance.

♬You know the rules...Cut your young ass up, leave you in pieces. Now be deceased♬

Rue, finishes her solo and then point at me and I make a O noise as I do some weird hand movements.

♬Lil' Kim, don't fuck around with real G's. Quick to snatch yo' ugly ass off the streets♬

I finish my solo, Ashtray and Fez share a look of annoyance but me and Rue are just living our best life's.

"Together, now!" I sing causing Fez to roll his eyes.

♬Let the west side ride tonight. Jesus Christ♬

Me and Rue yell, I hand her my credit card and she pours out some cocain. I watch as she cuts some lines before snorting some.

"Want some?" She looks at me and I go to say yes but Ashtray cuts me off.

"She doesn't fuck with that shit" Ash, says and he sends me serious glare. I stick my tongue out at him and lean back in my seat with my arms crossed over my chest.

♬Call the cops when you see Tupac♬

Rue, starts to mumble and now I start to grow annoyed at the fact that Ashtray ruined my fun.

"Yo, can you tell her to shut the fuck up?" Ash, finally snaps, Rue goes quiet and makes a weird face at Ash.

"Yeah, Rue, you gotta chill out back there for real. Me and Ash gotta handle some serious business right now, so" Fez, says calmly as he keeps his eyes on the road.

"What about me?" I ask, Ashtray looks at Fez who sends him a look causing my face to scrunch up in confusion.

"You need to keep her goofy ass in line" Fez, says and I look at Rue who puts her arms behind her head.

"Yeah, for sure, no, I can do that. I can just stay back here. It's real comfy" Rue, says and I look out of the window to see that where here. The gates to a motel opens and Fez pulls in the parking lot in front of Mouses old friend and some random white chick.