𝕄𝔸ℝℂ𝕌𝕊

"𝘐 𝘭𝘰𝘷𝘦 𝘺𝘰𝘶 𝘮𝘰𝘳𝘦, 𝘉𝘶𝘯𝘯𝘺"

When I walked into school it was like a ghost waking though empty halls. School always made me feel like I was captured, trapped with random strangers who could be psychos or vampires or some shit...I hated everyone.

"Liv! Hey" Jules, waves me over causing me to look around to make sure she's talking to me. I watch as Rue slightly shakes her head at me I don't know if I should run or go.

"Hey, what's up?" I smile widely as I wave awkwardly. I notice that a medium height guy with a face Tat and died blond hair is standing awkwardly next to me.

𝘐 '𝘮 𝘨𝘰𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘵𝘰 𝘧𝘶𝘤𝘬𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘬𝘪𝘭𝘭 𝘩𝘦𝘳.

"This is Elliot, you've met him before right?" Jules, asks and I pulls a weird face as I look Elliot up and down. He does the same thing and the two of us pause for a second. I catch Rue sending me a wide eye look and I catch onto this situation.

"Oh my God, Elliot!" I blurt out causing Elliot to jump a little.

"Yes?" He asks in confusion. I place my hands on my hips and sway side to side awkwardly.

"It's you! I've missed you buddy" I punch his arm playfully and let out a small chuckle. Jules looks at me with a very disturbed and confused look on her face.

"I don't think I know you" Elliot, whispers in my ear and I look between Jules and Rue with a smile.

"Just go with it" I say through gritted teeth. Elliot claps his hands together and let's out a laugh.

"Yeah, I've missed you to" Elliot, says awkwardly. We both look at Rue to see if she's proud of our dramas performance she sends us both a smirk and a nod clearly pleased.

"See I told you. He's a friend of Liv's" Rue, shrugs. Jules bites her lip as she nods her head. Without a word she just walks away.

𝘞𝘢𝘴 𝘪𝘵 𝘫𝘶𝘴𝘵 𝘮𝘦 𝘰𝘳 𝘸𝘢𝘴 𝘵𝘩𝘢𝘵 𝘢𝘸𝘬𝘸𝘢𝘳𝘥?

"That was awkward" Elliot, says and I nod my head in agreement. Rue, let out a long sigh and rubs her forehead. I go to say something but Lexi walking past us grabs my attention.

"Lexi, hey" I practically blurt out as I leave Elliot and Rue. Lexi, looks at me with surprise before looking down at her books in her arms.

"Oh, hey Liv. I didn't know you was coming back to school" Lexi, says and I nod slightly.

"Yeah. Look, I just want to say sorry for ditching you at the New Years party. I didn't want you to get hurt or anything so I kinda just left you alone I'm..." before I could Finish Lexi cuts me off.

"Liv, it's okay. I know you wasn't doing it to be a bitch, that party was tense huh?" Lexi, asks and I let out a small laugh. She goes bright red and tries to hide it but fails. "That was dumb to say, obviously it was tense" Lexi, rolls her eye to herself.