𝕋𝔼ℕ𝕊𝕀𝕆ℕ

"So are you and Custer like serious?" I ask as I light my spliff, Faye sits next to me with her feet up on the table

"Yeah, I mean He's super sweet" Faye, turns on the Tv as I take a puff of my spliff. I rest my legs on the table and hum peacefully.

"Ever thought about having a kid?" I ask, Faye looks at me and smiles slightly. I hand her the joint which she takes happily.

"If I did it would be a girl" Faye shrugs and I look at her with a 'no way' Expression. "What?" She asks with a raised eyebrow.

"It has to be a boy first" I say in a duh tone and She lets out a scoff.

"No, girls are cuter and smarter" She hands me the joint and I take it with a roll of my eyes.

"Boys are like little protectors, and they can protect their little sister from dickhead boys" I point out, Faye pauses for a seconds before nodding slightly.

"Waw, your like super smart" Faye, nods her head and I chuckle at her tone in voice.

𝘓𝘪𝘷, 𝘤𝘰𝘶𝘭𝘥𝘯 '𝘵 𝘶𝘯𝘥𝘦𝘳𝘴𝘵𝘢𝘯𝘥 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘸𝘩𝘰𝘭𝘦 𝘴𝘵𝘰𝘳𝘺 𝘵𝘩𝘢𝘵 𝘭𝘦𝘢𝘥 𝘵𝘰 𝘍𝘢𝘺𝘦 𝘩𝘪𝘥𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘧𝘳𝘰𝘮 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘤𝘰𝘱𝘴. 𝘉𝘶𝘵 𝘢𝘱𝘱𝘢𝘳𝘦𝘯𝘵𝘭𝘺 𝘍𝘢𝘺𝘦 𝘩𝘢𝘥 𝘱𝘶𝘴𝘩𝘦𝘥 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘮𝘰𝘵𝘦𝘭 𝘮𝘢𝘯𝘢𝘨𝘦𝘳 𝘰𝘧𝘧 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘣𝘢𝘭𝘤𝘰𝘯𝘺. 𝘜𝘯𝘧𝘰𝘳𝘵𝘶𝘯𝘢𝘵𝘦𝘭𝘺, 𝘊𝘶𝘴𝘵𝘦𝘳 𝘸𝘰𝘶𝘭𝘥𝘯 '𝘵 𝘭𝘦𝘢𝘷𝘦 𝘩𝘦𝘳. 𝘈𝘯𝘥 𝘭𝘢𝘴𝘵 𝘵𝘩𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘍𝘦𝘻 𝘢𝘯𝘥 𝘓𝘪𝘷 𝘯𝘦𝘦𝘥𝘦𝘥 𝘸𝘢𝘴 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘤𝘰𝘱𝘴 𝘧𝘪𝘯𝘥𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘍𝘢𝘺𝘦 𝘸𝘪𝘵𝘩 𝘊𝘶𝘴𝘵𝘦𝘳, 𝘊𝘶𝘴𝘵𝘦𝘳 𝘵𝘰𝘭𝘥 𝘍𝘦𝘻 𝘩𝘦 𝘤𝘰𝘶𝘭𝘥 𝘧𝘪𝘯𝘥 𝘩𝘦𝘳 𝘣𝘦𝘩𝘪𝘯𝘥 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘥𝘶𝘮𝘱𝘴𝘵𝘦𝘳 𝘰𝘧 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘯𝘦𝘸 𝘛𝘢𝘤𝘰 𝘉𝘦𝘭𝘭. 𝘚𝘰, 𝘕𝘰𝘸 𝘍𝘢𝘺𝘦 𝘪𝘴 𝘭𝘪𝘷𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘸𝘪𝘵𝘩 𝘵𝘩𝘦𝘮.

"Yo, Fez said go down to the shop" Ash enters the room and throws a packet of Takis at me. "Take the white girl with you to" He says as he nods at Faye who gasps.

"Come on, Faye" I place my second spliff behind my ear and stand up out of my seat. "Come on, Mols" I clap my hands causing Molly to stand up with excitement.

"Can I borrow one of your hoodies or something?" Faye asks and I hear Ash let out a groan of annoyance as he heads back downstairs.

"Erm, sure. Here" I pick up a random hoodie from the pile of clothes on the floor and smell it. "It's kinda clean" I shrug as I hand her it.

"Thanks" she mutters as she throws it on. I open the door and head downstairs with Molly and Faye close behind me.

"Hey, baby" Fez, smiles as I enter the shop, he holds his arms out as he sits on the counter. I smile warmly as I stand between his legs and hug him tightly.