23- Was that me?

Before we got away she helped me with the stab on my gut. We walked for I don't know how long. I explained what went on for the days and days we've all been split.

She told me what happened to her. She wants to find her daughter and I wanted to find my dad. We made it to this random place. She thinks everyone is here. We put on sheets and covered ourselves with guts. It was rancid. We walked along the far fence line. Carol suddenly stopped.

J- dad

I whispered. Rick, Daryl, and Glenn all were tied up. I grabbed the gun from Carol and we walked around the building. We saw people killing walkers. I turned my gun and saw a propane tank. I grabbed the fireworks and stuck it in the gun. I went back to aiming for the tank. I shot it and quickly dropped my gun. I lit the firework and shot the gun. A loud boom happened and I realized I exploded the back up. Shit.

J- I'm going to find my dad. I'll meet you back at the woods.

C- no

I didn't listen and I walked off. I walked past the herd and went inside this place. I started to shoot people who shot at me first. I started to run in the direction we saw my dad. I killed I don't know how many walkers. Or people. I know thats wrong. I ran through out before some man attacked me. I didn't scream but I fought him off. He was yelling none sense and I wasn't having it. I took my gun and I shot him. I didn't want to but I knew I needed to fight. His blood splattered all over me and I didn't want to but tears built up in my eyes. I just shot an innocent man.

I fought my way around this small community. I can't find my dad. I found the men who were tieing them up like hogs. I took my gun and shot at the propane tank at the top of the building and then shot a fire work into it. It exploded. I contiued to do this around the entire town. I gave up and went fighting my way back to the woods.

My eyes were burning cause of the smoke. The fire made my body start to overheat. My muscles were spre from all my running. The stab in my stomach was becoming excruciatingly painful. I fell on the ground my knees giving out. I yelped at the pain. I need to be strong to get to Carol. I stood up weakly.

I wanted my dad back. He's all I had left. These people they killed all I had left and if I don't find Carol I might not have anyone left. I'm alone. Again. Why can't I be strong like Daryl. Or Carl? Michonne? The group was all I had left in the nasty world. The group I called my family. My head was running miles an hour and the last thing I remember was becoming angry. The hulk angry.

Everything went black and suddenly I was standing where Carol was an hour ago. My sheet was ripped off me and blood was dripping down my entire body. I guess the explosions caused some fire to catch on the trees behind me. Because the fire was heating my back up. My gun was now empty. Tears burned down my face. I'm not strong. If I was strong I wouldn't have acted on my emotions.

?- Jen?

Someone whispered. I looked up slowly scared of who I'd find five feet in front of me. Carl. The whole group that was behind him turned. Quickly I was being surrounded and I ran past everyone. I fell onto my dad. The tears came out and I couldn't contain my pain anymore.

J- you're okay!

I said holding onto him tightly

D- ill always be okay sweetie.

I grabbed his face.