9-Fuck you bitch

I woke up next to Daryl. I slowly stood up and washed my hair in the sink. I made sure to leave it natural. I got dressed

I saw Daryl was knocked out

I saw Daryl was knocked out. I know he stayed up in case I had a nightmare. I kissed his head and tucked him in quickly. I went downstairs seeing Hershel.

H- hello

J- hi..

H- will you go do your chores

J- yeah sure

I limped outside and saw everyone already up. I started to fold mine and Daryl's Landry. I packed it in a bag just in case. I was helping Lorie with something when Carl came up to me.

C- hey Jennifer how are you..

He questions.

J- I'm good Carl thanks for asking how are you

C- I'm okay just was worried about you. I don't know why you are even up and moving on that foot. Shouldn't you be resting.

J- Carl relax.

C- I mean if your dad was up right now he'd flip Jen I don't want you even more hurt or in trouble cause you are up and moving around. I'm just worried that you will be in more pain and get more-

I grabbed his face with both my hands.

J- Carl..relax. I'm fine.

I kissed his cheek

J- thank you though Carl for caring about me. Means alot

I blushed before walking away with some basket. I went behind the house and picked fruit off the trees. I walked with the basket of fruit in my hands. I ran into someone. I dropped the basket.

J- shit...

I whispered. I got on the ground and started to pick up the fruit and put it back in the basket.

S- yeah that's right..pick it up slut.

Shane said smiling.

J- what is your problem! Why are you so fucking mad over a tiny teenager dude. Like if you are so fucking threatened by me then you should fucking grow a pair of balls. Get your head out of your ass you fucking idiot! If I'm such a threat kill me!

S- I will slut!

Shane went to punch me but I dodged it. I kicked him in the leg. He fell and I jumped into of him beating the absolute shit out of this dude. He got a couple punch's in before he stood up. He punched me in the nose. I kicked him in the balls. The second he got on his knees. I swung my not hurt foot and kicked him in the face. Wow Daryl did teach me something fun. I smiled and I heard Daryl.