14- snatched

Waking up the next morning and I got dressed. Daryl wasn't in the cell anymore. I walked down the stairs and saw them all sitting at a table.

J- dad what's going on?

D- hey kiddo. Morning. You sleep alright.

I nodded.

J- what are you guys doing?

D- we are going to get Glenn and Maggie back.

J- may I come?

R- no sweetie. You just got back.

C- yeah I don't think it's a Good idea.

J- but you need me. Dad how else are you going to know how to get to the cells and or how to get past the wall?

I said trying to convince them to let me go.

R- Michonne?

He said. I rolled my eyes.

M- I won't go unless she goes too.

I smiled at her. She had my back. She put her arm around my shoulder and I hugged her tightly.

R- fine she can go. But you never leave her side. Understand

I nodded.

D- god why can't you stop being stubborn!

Daryl stated before walking upstairs. I ran my hands through my hair.

J- you've got to be shitting me!

I said frustrated cause I had no idea why he was mad. I rolled my eyes at everyone staring at me. I ran upstairs and walked to Daryl's cell.

J- dad what the hell!

I said walking in. He was sitting with his hands in his head.

J- dad what's wrong

I said worriedly. I sat next to him and place his hand in mine.

J- dad what's wrong. Talk to me please.

He shook his head and wiped his tears away fast.

D- I am your father and I've desided that you are staying here.

J- but dad-

D- no! You are staying here. I'm not going to lose you because you are stubborn like me. You are going to stay with everyone else.  You are going to run head first into danger because that's who you are. You are my child. I know you better than anyone else. So you are staying here am I making myself clear Jennifer?

I nodded.

J- I just wanted to help. I've been missing for over a month and I just wanted to do my part in this group. I'm sorry that you think I'll run head first into danger. But dad. You don't seem to know the new me. I've been through hell and back out there alone all at the age of 13! So no you don't know me better than anyone else.