Hanahaki disease-beomgyu

Beginne am Anfang

★☆

The members were already at practice before the two even arrived.

"Why are you two late?" soobin asked referring to yeonjun and beomgyu.

"Late? but the teacher isn't even here?" yeonjun said.

"About that..." soobin sighed. "I don't even think we're going to be able to have dance lessons anymore"

"What? why?" Everyone else said in unison.

"Our teacher caught hanahaki," soobin explained. "And she doesn't want to get surgery."

"What about the other teachers?" taehyun asked.

"They don't want the job. They said it doesn't pay enough"

"So we're stuck?" kai asked.

Soobin nodded. "At least until our teacher gets surgery or the company pays up"

"I guess we have the day off then," Beomgyu said. "Wait hyung why did you even tell us to come?"

"I just barely found out," soobin said. "I don't know why they don't tell me important things early on."

"Hybe hasn't really been the best with telling their groups' leaders important information lately" Taehyun said. "I guess they're stressed about the hanahaki disease."

Beomgyu found himself unconsciously fidgeting as they talked about hanahaki.

"Agh! I just can't understand why those idiots don't just suck it up and get the surgery!" soobin ranted.

"Careful soobinie," Yeonjun warned. "One of us could have it. You never know."

"I know, It's just this stupid disease is stressing me out," soobin took a deep breath. "But if any of you have it, don't hesitate to get surgery. I promise you. They won't magically love you back just because you're dying."

★☆

The dance teacher never came back. Her hanahaki only got worse. Her crush even moved 2 hours away. They couldn't run into eachother as often as they used to.

So she only got worse.

And so did beomgyu.

Beomgyu had given hints. But yeonjun kept thinking he was joking. It was frustrating to be in pain both physically and emotionally. He wanted yeonjun to know. But the fear of rejection controlled his every movement.

He couldn't imagine just simply telling yeonjun. However he could imagine thousands of ways yeonjun would reject him. From simply rejecting to punching him in the face.

Beomgyu layed in his bed. Yeonjun used to sleep next to him all the time. But he was busy living his life. Beomgyu yearned badly to be with yeonjun. But he was out with his friends.

Beomgyu turned and softly carressed the empty spot on his bed. It still held the lovely scent of yeonjun's cologne. He felt tears fill his eyes.

That wasn't the only feeling however, he also felt a large lump in his throat. His tears fell as he realised what was about to happen. His mouth filled with many flower petals.