34

Authors Note: ;)

Wilbur's POV:

"Ev" I whispered lightly.

"Vanna" I said in the same volume while I slowly traced lines up the arm that was out from under her blanket.

Her eyes were lightly shut and she looked so peaceful.

It hurt every bone in my body to disrupt her from such calmness.

"Vanaaaa" I slightly hummed quietly my hand began to ever so slightly shake her arm.

She took a breath in but then eventually went back down into slumber.

I giggled at it.

"My love" I whispered right down into her ear.

I felt her suck a big breath in and slowly flutter her eyes open.

They stayed squinted almost practically shut as she looked up at me.

"Hey dear, you've gotta get up for the vlog."

She groaned as she turned to plow her face into the pillow.

I laughed and lightly traced her arm again to keep her awake.

"I promise it will be worth it, I know it's early" I said in a hushed tone.

She mumbled, "I hate Tommyinnit" into her pillow which sent me into a fit of laughter, I got it on video for Tommy to add as part of the vlog.

Slowly she began to wake up and get ready.

I was already completely done and watched her go through her routine.

She curled her hair and she looked absolutely incredible.

Not ever in my entire life will I be able to describe just how beautiful she is.

She clipped in her last earring and turned around to face me.

"I'm still so tired" she said almost pouting.

She leaned her body against my chest and I melted at the sensation of it.

"You won't be for long" I said knowingly.

We hopped on the train which was empty because it was barely 6:30 am. We had a long travel to go.

Vanna was sprawled across at least six chairs and her head rested in my lap.

She somehow looked more peaceful napping on a moving train than under the blankets in her own bed.

I slowly rubbed her scalp and felt her muscles relax even more. After three hours which Vanna completely slept through we were at our destination.

As we waited in the uber I nudged her arm and whispered, "are you nervous?"

She lightly smiled at me, "I know that you guys only hang out with cool people. George sounds lovely."

I smiled inside at how beautiful her new found confidence was. She had become significantly less worried about how people perceived her than when we first met.