7

Authors Note:

Hi!! Long time no see. I was super caught up with school but I'm going to try and stick to a regular posting schedule now!! :) Enjoy!

—————————————————————————

I woke up naturally on my own today since it's Sunday.

My fresh bedsheets engulf my body and I can't help but smile.

Last night wasn't a dream, it was real. Wilbur has my number. I could just call him if I wanted to, how does 12 hours change an entire life?

I grab my phone to check the time and I see a message from an unknown number say

(*** *** ****)- Hey there star girl, this is my number. Yours truly, the boy who totally saved your life.

I start laughing and begin to text back

(Vanna)- Why hello there my savior. Yours truly, the girl who made your car smell like girl.

I slowly make my way out of bed, my fridge is completely empty so I'll either have to go out and get breakfast or go grocery shopping.

My mind still can't make sense of last night and every time I start to do something I just wander back to Wil.

His beautiful eyes that are imprinted with smile lines, his strong nose that's always slightly tinted pink, and his smooth lips that have my entire body locked in shambles.

God, how am I going to do this?

My phone buzzes and I practically fly across the room to check it.

(Wil) - I don't have to record in the studio today, down for some breakfast at Millers?

I can feel my heart ripping out of my chest, nervousness swirled with the most beautiful mix of excitement looms through my blood.

(Vanna) - Absolutely, give me a time and I'll be there :)

I send the text with a smile and then it instantly turns into a face of panic. I have to look good, and I have to do it fast.

I sprint to my closet and get out a black tank top with my infamous mom jeans and throw a loose cardigan over it to top everything off.

I put my hair into two long braids and pull some front strands out.

Only light makeup because I don't have the patience to attempt a full face. I look in the mirror and take a deep breath.

I'm ready, it's fine. I look fine it will be ok.

As I finish off my affirmations I hear my phone ding again.

(Wil) - See you there in 10 minutes then?

(Vanna) - I'll be there.