Chapter 10: Preparing for Paintball

Start from the beginning

New Mexico nodded slowly, "That's an interesting development, any nations that some states have taken already?"

"New York, New Jersey, and Pennsylvania decided to snatch up Netherlands. Ohio and Michigan... Switzerland?" Arizona takes another look at the papers in her hands.

"They're not going to go far with Michi and Ohio fighting, though," New Mexico added in, "Even with Switzerland being amazing with guns."

"Iowa and Nebraska took Malaysia, Philippines, and Indonesia. Missouri and Kansas decided to team with the Korea Twins. Britain decided to team up with California and Texas for some reason. They're going to have a lot of fights," Arizona listed as she flipped through the pages, "A few countries wanted to have teams of their own."

"Did Spain team up with anyone? Maybe we could do the second part of the prank on him..." New Mexico pondered out loud, "He also wouldn't be bad at paintball."

Arizona had a creepy smile on her face, "That would be amazing! I can't wait!"

"Oh my god! You can't be talking about that part of the prank!" New Mexico gasped, clutching at their heart in playfulness.

Arizona had a deadpanned looked on her face, "It can't be anything else. I hope he suffers for what he did to [redacted]."

New Mexico looked to the side awkwardly, "I... yea, I agree." They gulped, complementing whether or not to tell them the news.

Arizona waved whatever concern New Mexico has away, "Anyway, how is California gonna participate? She's bedridden, remember?"

"I have no idea... but I have a feeling she's gonna do something crazy."

"I want ya'll to join my team!" Mississippi exclaimed at Australia and New Zealand, "Ya would be a nice addition!"

New Zealand didn't hesitate, "Of course, Mississippi! I'll try my best to help us win!"

"Why not? I'll join. If NZ is doing it, I'll do it too," Australia nodded, "Alabama is also a part of the team, yeah?"

Alabama popped up, still in his fancy suit. He put on shades and took out a paintball gun. "I'm righ' here, and ready ta win."

Alabama took a look at Australia's attire and instantly noted, "Ya remind me of Florida. Do ya like gators and insects?"

"Yes..?"

"Oh no-" Alabama spoke into a walkie-talkie he grabbed out of nowhere, "We have a Florida 2.0 on the premise, evacuate when the word Disneyland is tossed around! Thank ya and 22 is out!"

"Wait, what-"

"New York- For [these words were too extreme to show], put the goddamn gun down!!'" New Jersey was seething, ready to kill New York.

"Mhm," Was all New York replied as he slowly aimed it toward New Jersey's head, "stand still for a second, would you?" He teasingly smiled, chasing him around with a gun. He made sure it had the safety lock before having a little fun, nothing like scaring the life out of your siblings.

"No! I will not stand still, you ugly-looking roach that came from the disgusting sewers back in your stupid city!" Jersey stopped running and yelled in frustration, "Ugh! Why in the world would you point a gun at me? Don't you already know how sensitive-" Jersey started to rant, but was promptly shut down by Pennsylvania.

"Jersey, you know that the gun is-?" Pennsylvania tried to explain, but he wasn't listening.

New Jersey blocked out all the noise, just noticing New York standing there with a small smile. His eye twitched in anger... today wasn't his day, why did NY have to provoke him? What an AMAZING sibling! You don't just point guns at other people's heads unless you're in a war or hunting some damn thing!