[26] neck kisses.

A/N - PLEASE VOTE❤️

Fabio

"Well, I'm going to prepare myself for bed, good night," Amal says, returning my stare. She gives Vanessa a friendly smile. "Good night, amore," I said as I drew her closer to me and kissed her temple.

"What's going on Fabio, please don't tell me you're serious about this girl," Vanessa sighs when Amal disappears from our sight. I clenched my jaw and look Vanessa straight in the eye. ''Vanessa, I don't have time for your bullshit."

"Fabio! I'm being serious here, I'm just trying to get what you like about her. Fabio, she's Muslim, she doesn't know anything about what we do."

"She doesn't know how to be a woman to you, she doesn't know how to control you. Neither does she know how to please you, Fabio, Najah is the perfect girl for you-" I held her face with both of my hands and bit my lip of the frustration that was growing inside of me.

"Keep your mouth shut Vanessa, keep it shut. You don't fucking know how much I've fought for this woman, you don't know how much she have done for me, how much I love her, and how much I would do for her." She held my hands to shake my hands off the grasp.

"What do you love about her Fabio?! Tell me!" She almost ran out of breathing.

"Everything."

"But she has nothing, look at Najah. The perfect woman, a woman every man wishes to be with. How could you miss the chance with her to be with someone like... Amal." At this point I was shaking with anger, I wanted to shut her mouth.

Throw her out of the fucking house. But she's my sister, I can't. I love her, even though her words made me furious.

"Don't you think about your Actor career? Don't you fucking know she'll fuck it up if people find out about you two? Fabio, please listen to me. Najah is the one for you, please listen."

"I will never love Najah, never."

Her eyes were plastered on my eyes as she was trying to catch her breath. "I'll make you love her. I'll make you love Najah. And that little Muslim, she'll be gone from our lives in a few weeks."

I grabbed her shirt and brought her closer to me, "If you ever ruin this Vanessa, I'll make you regret being brought to this world. Do you understand?"

She scoffs, flipping her hair. "Sure, whatever." And with that, she left.

I run a hand through my hair, the anger couldn't vanish. And it killed me. Fuck, she can't fucking destroy this.

I walk towards Amal's room, I needed to see her. I know I spent the whole day with her, but she gives me life. She makes me feel safe, I need to see her every second.

I knock on the door, waiting for her to reply. "Come in." She yells. I opened the door and leaned on the door frame. My eyes instantly hit her, she had already changed into sleepwear and she was wearing the turban she usually wears when's she's at home.

She was smearing a night mask all over her face as her eyes were still on the mirror, "Come in I said." She giggled.

I smile and walk up to her, she finally looks up at me with that innocent look she gives me. The look that makes me weak every time.

"Sit down, I'll put some night mask on your dry face." She smiles as I sat down shaking my head. I feel her fingers smear the night mask all over my face as she nibs on her lips.

I drew her closer to me, trapping her body between my legs as my arms were wrapped around her. "Did you have fun today?" I ask.

She grins and nods, "Of course, I always have fun with you." She replies still smearing the mask on my face. "You mean that, Amal?"