[9] attitude.

Amal

''I really didn't need your help to score, believe me.'' I shrug my shoulders with a hidden smile on my face, he wraps his arms together. ''Sure, just that you kept nagging about how you couldn't do it.'' I laugh a bit at what he said. ''Shush, I just wanted to see you be human to help me.'' I pretended to flip my non-existence hair. He shakes his head and as he was about to say something we heard someone coming towards us.

''Mr.De Feo.'' We both turned our gaze and saw Anne stand a few meters away from us. My eyes widened as I looked down, oh my god this is embarrassing. She probably wondering what I'm doing here. Trust me, I am too. ''Anne, what are you doing here?'' Fabio spoke. I see her stare at me for a while before she looks back at him.

''Everyone has been trying to get in touch with you, but you haven't been answering your phone. You had a reservation with Ms.Aiello that you missed, she had been waiting for you in the restaurant.'' She explained. He had a date with Najah Aiello? What the hell, why would he miss that? And why is he spending time with me right now? And what the fuck am I doing here with a man's house who's famous and is already dating a girl?

What the hell, is this who I am?! ''I left my phone upstairs.'' He said with a soft tone. I see her nodding, what the hell? Was that everything he had to say?! ''I understand, I informed Ms.Aiello that you were busy and you couldn't go. She understood, she told me to tell you that she stills want to meet you outside work.'' My fist tightened. Is she really that hungry for his di- astaghfirullah.

He nodded as an answer. I roll my eyes as I felt the blood boil inside of me, for some reason I just wanted to get the hell out of here. Without a word took a few steps trying to get into the house to get home. Fabio pulls my arm to him, ''Where do you think you're going?''

I look at him annoyed, ''I'm going home.'' He stills holds onto my arm, he noticed my mood changed. ''And how the hell did you think you would do that?'' I sighed, then I looked down at his chest. Something couldn't make me face his crystal blue eyes. ''I'll take you home-'' Before he got to finish his sentence Anne cut him off.

''It's fine, I'll drive you home since I'm going myself too.'' I look at her before I look back at him. He nods at us and lets go of me.

As I'm sitting in the car with Anne we talk and laugh about a few things, ''Believe me, no one likes Najah. She's a two-faced bitch.'' Anne looks out of the driveway with a smile on her face, I chuckle. ''You're right, I fucking hate her.'' We keep laughing. I sigh in silence, thinking about Fabio. We had so much until I heard about that Najah part, why was I so affected by it?

''You seem really close with Mr.De Feo.'' I heard Anne say. I look at her as I gulp. I let out a nervous chuckle, ''Close? I don't think so, we just meet sometimes by coincidence.''

''Well, meeting you in his house, was that a coincidence too?'' She looked over to me, I shrug my shoulders. ''Anne, we're talking about Fabio De Feo. Isn't many people going to his house every day to spend time with him, like his friends?'' I say.

She scoffs, ''Amal, Fabio has never brought a woman home like this. He hates when strangers are in his house, sometimes he even hates when James and I are in his house for too long.''

next day

I walk into the Company and walk up to Drew and Payton, ''Good morning guys.'' I sigh. They both look at me and greet me with a smile on their faces, ''Girl, did you hear?'' Drew jumps in front of me. I shake my head, ''What is it now?''

''Look at this.'' He shows me a photo of Najah Aiello in a restaurant all alone. A second later he shows a video of her looking around, waiting for someone. Waiting for Fabio. ''She was waiting for Fabio, but he never showed up yesterday. Why do you think he didn't meet up with her?'' I clear my throat, almost trembling. ''Uh, how the hell should I know? He maybe forgot or was busy.'' If they only knew.