[14] stay, fabio.

Amal

I look at Reem rambling about her boyfriend and the new apartment they will be renting, they will move in together in about a week. She kept talking, but I lost focus and began to think about Fabio, I haven't stopped thinking about what happened earlier.

I don't know why he keeps acting like this, how could I even think that he maybe have something for me. I must be stupid, just like he told me. I hate how he's hurting me, and why did I get involved in his life. How did I end up this way?

''Amal! Aren't you listening? Ugh.'' Reem snaps me out of my thoughts, I look up at her. ''No, I clearly am. Continue.'' I tell her, with a voice crack. She furrows her brows at me,

''What's going on with you? You've been so different these days?'' She asked with her chin rested on her hand.

I fight back tears, trying to not sound sad. ''No, It's nothing.''

She shrugged her shoulders and pursed her lips together, ''Well, I guessed. What the hell would you go through? Amal, you're an introverted person. People like don't go through so much, am I right?''

I glance at her, wow. Did she just say that? What happened to my caring best friend who cared about me so much? Why is she so selfish? ''You're right.'' I didn't have the energy to defend myself.

I let her say what she wanted to say.

Fabio

''Are you going to mom's grave?'' I heard Vanessa ask, I look up at her chewing my food. I nod slowly, she looked back at her food with no words coming out. I furrowed my brows,

''Aren't you coming?'' I asked as I released the fork I was holding. She shook her head, ''Well, I'm very busy. I can't come this year.''

''Vanessa, it's her death anniversary. You should be coming.'' I said with a serious tone. ''I'm sorry, but I'm busy Fabio.''

I look at her with disappointment, I knew my dad probably told her not to go. My dad has been brainwashing my sister since my mother died, he didn't want her to love her or even mourn her death.

I sigh loudly, ''I'm disappointed in you Vanessa.'' I let out. I see the pain in her eyes appear as she gulps. ''I'm sorry, I just can't come.'' She repeats. I got up from my seat, making my way towards the bathroom.

As I showered I kept thinking about Amal, I know I made her upset. I couldn't control my anger. I haven't got over the fact that she met up with that man I told her not to meet. I've never been affected by something like this, but every time she does something I don't like it fucking burns every bone inside of me.

Amal, she's taking over my life. She controls my feelings, my mood, and what I want to do. I don't know if it's good or bad. But I know I can't get enough of this woman, I want her. I know I want her, but I don't know in what way.

Something I need to figure out.

I walk into the graveyard, all alone. With the memories in my head of my mother. When I reach her gravestone my heart aced. It hurt. It's hurts knowing what my father did to her, she didn't deserve to be killed this way. She would've been alive if it wasn't for my father. My mother, Angelena De Feo was someone who cared about me.

She had a similar personality to Amal, she showed me that she cared about me. Something Amal does, that's why I always feel safe with Amal. I needed Amal, she's the only one who makes my heart light up again.

Amal is someone who is making me happy again after all these years, which I thought no one would ever do.

I hear someone walking towards my back, I slowly look back. My brows raised when I saw my father in front of me, ''Mio Figlio.'' A smirk appeared on his face, my hand balled into a fist. I couldn't stand the look of him.