[17] care.

A/N - PLEASE VOTE!

Amal

I walked into the living room with chips and popcorn with my eyes on Fabio preparing a movie for us to watch. "Are you sure you don't want to go to sleep? I mean you've had a busy day. Aren't you tired?" I asked placing the popcorn and the chips bowls on the table.

"Amal, stop worrying so much."

I shrug at what he said, "Whatever. So what movie are we going to watch?" I ask him sitting next to him. "I don't know. I don't really like movies so it's up to you." I gasped at what he said.

"You don't like movies? But you're an actor? You make movies?!" I burst out. He shrugged his shoulders, "Just because I make movies doesn't it mean that I like them, it's just my job."

I chuckle at what he said, "You're really weird." He pulled me closer by pulling my arm, when I reached him he put his hand around my shoulders. "Should we just stay like this?" He whispered in my ear

I gulp, almost agreeing. But I couldn't. I don't know why we were doing this, we needed each other's touch. I knew needed this man's touch. But I can't.

"No, Fabio-"

"Sh, Amal. Stop acting so bossy."

I tried to hide my smile, looking away. God, this man. "Look at me." He demanded. "No, you don't deserve looking at me."

He chuckled with a deep voice, "Is that so?"

My head was still in the other direction so he won't be able to notice my smile. "Mhm." He held my face and turned it to face him. "Don't you dare hide this beauty away from me."

I cover his mouth with my hand, I couldn't handle his words. God my heart, it couldn't stop racing. Why is he saying these words? "I'm sure Najah would want to hear that."

"Why do you always bring up Najah?" He asks, pinching my cheek with the same hand that was wrapped around my shoulder. "Maybe because she's someone you're dating?"

I don't know what the hell I was saying, but I guess it was true. I mean every news website had written about them and that they're a couple. So it must be true.

"I'm not dating anyone yet."

"Yet, exactly I knew it. You do like her! Just say that it's not so hard to admit-"

"Can't you sing something for me?" He cut me off, I furrow my brow and tilted my head. "Sing? I can't sing?"

"Yes, you do. You sang so well for me in the kitchen." I giggled at what he said. Does he consider that singing? "Whatever, since it's your birthday I will be singing for you!" I got up from the couch and held the remote like it was a microphone.

I wasn't sure of what song I was going to sing, so I just choose whatever came up in my head.

"The sun is setting, and you right here by my side."  I started off with a soft tone, seeing the smile grow on his face.

"And the movie is playing, but we won't be watching tonight." I continued.

"Every look, every touch, makes me wanna give you my heart. I be crushing on you baby, stay the way you are." I kept singing, not realizing that these lyrics really meant something at this moment.

Fabio

How she kept singing with that soft tone of hers made me go crazy. This woman made me go crazy in every way a person could. She took over me, I knew she owned me at this moment.