"It's becoming quite popular all over Japan," added Naru. "Even everyone in Class is getting in on it."

Usagi then looked around the classroom and saw that almost every one of her classmates was either giving, wearing, or making a promise ring, which amazed her.

"Wow, you weren't kidding," Usagi said in awe. "It seems as though everyone's wearing one, and making one, too. I wonder if I could braid one, too."

"I'm pretty sure that you could, Sis," Harusuke said. "Although you're probably going to need materials and such. Not to mention someone to teach you how to do it."

"As it just so happens, there's a specialty store that just opened in the Juuban District," Umino said, holding up a flyer. "This store has embroidery thread, instruction books, leather laces, beads, anything you're going to need to make a bracelet. Even having classes for anyone who buys their materials there."

"And it's said if you braid a bracelet for your lover and give it to them," added Naru. "The two of you will be together forever, just like Umino and me."

"Wait a minute, you two are going out?!" wondered Harusuke in surprise. "I mean, don't get me wrong, but when did this happen? Or rather, how did that happen? Weren't you two opposites?"

"Yes, we were, but as they say, opposites attract, my dear Harusuke," Umino spoke snootily. "Naru and I did indeed were at odds with each other, but eventually, the two of us saw eye to eye and eventually ended up going out with each other."

"Umino, don't tell them that," Naru spoke, blushing. "Even though that is kind of true."

As Harusuke continued to talk to the two, Usagi took the flier and inspected it, her eyes filled with admiration. "Maybe I should make one too," she said to herself. T

Then she suddenly remembered Mamoru, most notably the memory of his cruel words toward her when he dumped her. The thought alone immediately evaporated her jubilant feelings, and she now felt sad. Umino and Naru were puzzled, wondering why Usagi now looked so glum, while Harusuke didn't say anything.

▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

Usagi and Harusuke were now walking home, Usagi still feeling blue.

Harusuke wanted to help her. "Sis? Are you feeling alright?" he asked. "You were so happy a while back, but now you've been silent ever since."

The ordango blonde looked up at her brother, wanting to say something, but the words wouldn't come out. Then, Makoto and Ami came up.

"Hey, Usagi. What's the matter?" asked Makoto. "You look a little sad."

"Did something at school today?" inquired Ami.

Usagi faked a smile shaking her head. "No, it's nothing like that," she said. "Don't worry. I'm fine."

"You sure about that?" Makoto wondered. "You don't look fine to me."

"If you have any problems, you can always talk to us," Ami spoke kindly. "And don't forget that you can count on Harusuke, too."

"Thanks a lot, you guys, I appreciate that, but really, there's nothing for you to worry about," Usagi said. "Oh, by the way, Harusuke and I heard that a promise ring shop's just opened in the Juuban District-"

Then Usagi stopped, for someone happened to walk by just in front of them. That someone was Mamoru.

"M-Mamo!" Usagi gasped, not expecting this in the slightest.