Seokjin's father turned to his son in law. "I think we should hurry up and start eating."

Namjoon let out a small laugh. "You mean you don't have an opinion on something involving your family?"

The alpha glanced over at his oldest son. "Seokjin's all grown up. He and Yoongi are mated. This is about their family. It's none of my business."

"Thank you, Dad." Seokjin said sincerely before shooting a look at Namjoon. "And I'd like to remind all of you that there are thousands of pups that aren't getting to have wonderful family time like this, and right now, I actually envy them. But at least I know you guys love me even if you disagree with me. I know that I have a place to go to eat a hot meal and just talk and feel accepted and welcome. But a lot of pups don't have that. And it's not their fault! And they're not damaged goods! So, forget what we said before, it's back on!" Seokjin suddenly got quiet and glanced over at Yoongi. "I mean, if that's okay with you, baby."

Yoongi gave a small shrug. "It's on, baby."

"It's on!" Seokjin's fire returned. "We are gonna adopt a shit ton of pups and I am 'thankful' that whoever has a problem with it can fuck right off!"

"Amen!" Seokjin's father exclaimed, finally picking up his chopsticks to dig into the meal. The rest of the family slowly and quietly began to eat their food while Seokjin just turned to look at Yoongi with an excited and apologetic look.

"You're crazy." Yoongi whispered, pressing his lips to Seokjin's in a short but sweet kiss.

Holly ran up to the door as Seokjin opened it to greet his owners. "Hi, Holly! We're home!" He stepped aside so Jimin, Taehyung, and Jungkook could enter the house, each one carrying a trash bag with their belongings, except Jungkook as the bag was bigger than him so Yoongi had opted to carry his.

Jungkook gasped as soon as he entered the house, running off into the living room. "You have a Christmas tree?!" He exclaimed, staring up in wonder at the holiday staple. "Santa comes here?!"

Seokjin nodded happily. "Yeah, he comes every year!" Jungkook cheered and started running through the house to explore his new home.

"So," Jimin turned towards the couple, "you're rich?"

"What?" Yoongi laughed a bit, looking back at Seokjin. "Rich? No, we're not rich. I mean, we do okay. When we got this house, it was a dump. That's what we do. We renovate houses. Seokjin did all of the design work."

Seokjin nodded in agreement, watching Jungkook explore the kitchen to make sure the pup wouldn't hurt himself. "Everything in here is actual from flea markets and yard sales, so nothing is expensive..." He turned to see Taehyung had picked a decorative piece up off the coffee table and was examining it. "Except that." He rushed over and gently took it from the pup, who began to apologize profusely. "No, no, it's okay. It's on me, I shouldn't have left it out."

As Seokjin went to put the fragile item away, Yoongi offered to show the pups their rooms. Jungkook gasped as he stepped into his and Taehyung's new room for the first time, running over to the bunk bed. "It's a bunny!" He shouted, grabbing the toy from the bottom bunk and hugging it tightly.

Taehyung looked around the room in slight confusion. "Whose toys are these?"

"They're yours!" Seokjin exclaimed. "For you and Jungkook to share."

"Legos!" Jungkook shouted, running to the box of blocks to start playing.

Taehyung walked over to a toy chest that was mostly empty. "Can I put my bears in here?" Seokjin and Yoongi agreed and the pup immediately opened his garbage bag and pulled out dozens of teddy bears to fill the chest with.

"You have a lot of teddy bears." Yoongi commented.

"Those are court bears." The couple turned to see Jimin leaning against the doorframe. "They get one every time we go to family court." Yoongi and Seokjin turned around to see Taehyung now helping Jungkook unpack his own teddy bears.

"Jimin, you want me to show you your room?" Seokjin then offered, as he didn't know how to respond to the teddy bears. Jimin nodded and followed Seokjin down the hall to the room they had originally been their guest room. The teenager gave the room a quick look over before ungracefully dropping his trash bag on the bed. "I'm so sorry you have to carry your stuff around in this."

Jimin shrugged it off. "You get used to it."

Yoongi and Seokjin shared yet another look before Yoongi cleared his throat. "Well, this place is yours." He informed the teen omega who was now taking a closer look at his new bedroom. "You can do whatever you want with it."

Seokjin nodded in agreement. "You can paint it, put posters on the wall, anything!"

"Paint it?" Jimin turned to them in curiosity.

"Like I said, it's what we do!" Yoongi exclaimed. "We can run down to the hardware store, pick out whatever color you want, and have it finished in half an hour."

Jimin tilted his head. "Any color I want?"