▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

Harusuke's eyes opened as he woke up from another dream. When he was aware that he was back to reality, he let out a sigh filled with annoyance.

"Geez. Not another freaky dream," Harusuke mumbled. "Why can't I just have a normal one like everybody else?"

He then got up and walked over to his desk, where a couple of books lay stacked. On top of them were the two pieces of the broken bracelet.

Harusuke picked the two pieces in his hand and stared at them, thinking back to when he made his tool like this. He also thought about the Spectre Sisters and Chibiusa. All of those thoughts not only made him worried but also made him feel useless.

"I know I said I'd be okay with being a normal boy," Harusuke thought. "But I can't help think that I haven't been doing much lately. While everyone else is putting their lives on the line and getting stronger, I've been doing nothing but get in the way. I want to do more and help protect Chibiusa, but I can't do much with the way things are right now. Not to mention the fact what that voice keeps telling me's got me confused. Something about a dying star and a light."

Harusuke clenched the pieces of his bracelet in his hands as he sat down in his chair, sighing as he leaned back.

"But what does that mean?" Harusuke wondered to himself. "And how am I supposed to keep fighting if I don't have any powers?"

Unfortunately, he couldn't find an answer to his question as he put away the broken pieces of his bracelet into the desk; unaware as he did, they began to emit a slight golden glow.

▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

She found herself in a wedding chapel filled with people who were applauding her. She was also wearing a beautiful white wedding dress standing with Mamoru, wearing a white tuxedo. The two looked at each other, marveling how wonderful they looked, as they walked towards the altar as the wedding march played.

Usagi sighed happily. "Mamo, I can't believe this. We're finally married."

Mamoru could only smile at her as the people in the crowd whipped out bottles of champagne, popping them open in celebration. Then, as the champagne rained down, she couldn't help but laugh as the rain tickled her skin.

"It's so cold!"

▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

Usagi slowly woke up, realizing that the wedding she was just in was nothing more than a dream, much to her disappointment.

"It was just a dream," Usagi moaned sleepily. "But it felt so real. That probably explains why I feel so cold and wet right now."

At that moment, Usagi shot up and ripped the blankets off of her, and what she saw made her eyes widen with shock causing her to let out a scream that made her wake up with a start, irritated and cross.

"Usagi, what's all the ruckus about?!" Luna complained. "Do you have any idea what time it is right now?!"

Luna then saw the very reason Usagi screamed, and her eyes bulged out of her sockets as her jaw dropped. In the middle of Usagi's bed was a large, wet stain. Luna then looked at the ordango blonde, unnerved and quite disgusted.