She groans shakily, trying to push my head lower. "Stop being a fucking tease, Y/N."

I kiss up the valley of her breasts. "Beg," I whisper in her ear.

"Fuck you," she mumbles.

"You can do that later. Right now this is all about you. I'll give you what you want if you ask nicely, Florence. You know what I wanna hear."

She glares at me, but it's hard to take her serious when her pupils are almost completely overshadowing the green of her irises. I raise a brow, moving one knee and pushing against her center.

Her eyes squeeze shut as her head falls back against the couch cushion. I abruptly ease up all the pressure and her eyes snap back open. "Fuck, please. Please just fuck me already," she whines.

I tap her waist, silently telling her to raise her hips, and I slide the loose blue jeans off her legs, leaving her black thong as the only thing covering her. She watches me eagerly as my fingers skim down her body, leaving goosebumps in their wake. My hand reaches her hips and I press a soft kiss there before lowering my hand down and pressing firmly against her clothed pussy.

She breathes in sharply and I smirk, slowly moving my fingers back and forth across her damp panties. "Fuck, Flo, you're soaked," I groan, looking at the wet spot on the outside of her underwear. "What's got you so worked up, hm?" I ask condescendingly, never stopping my slow movements.

"Jesus, baby, please. I need more, I need you. Please," Florence pants rapidly.

"Well, I did say if you asked nicely..." I trail off, abruptly pushing her underwear to the side and pushing two fingers into her. We moan at the same time, my eyes fluttering closed at the feel of her silky arousal coating my fingers. I pump into her deliberately, with each thrust hitting a spongy spot that has her moaning and mumbling incoherently.

I leave bright marks all over her chest and neck as I work to bring her closer to the edge. I can feel my own arousal soaking through my underwear, just from the sight of her. Her walls begin to flutter and clench around my fingers, making it harder for me to move them inside her.

Her face scrunches up and her legs try to close around my body, but I don't let them. "I'm close- I'm gonna, fuck..." Just before she reaches the peak, I draw my fingers away and smirk at the shock and anger on her face. "What the fuck? You are so mean."

"You might not think so in a minute," I respond cheekily. I bring my fingers to my mouth, enjoying the taste I've missed so much these past few days. I hum lowly before releasing my fingers with a pop. Florence watches with wide eyes, waiting to see what I have planned for her. "Breathe, baby. Remember to breathe," I instruct, placing a kiss on her thigh. She takes a shaky breath and I slide her underwear off her legs.

The sight of this woman completely naked before me does unimaginable things to me, and it's all I can do to not give in and do whatever she wants me to. I lean down, my breath fanning lightly over her pussy, and blow on her clit. Her body jerks. "Oh, fuck."

"Sweetheart, look at me. Tell me exactly what you want me to do to you."

"I want you to fuck me. With your fingers, with your mouth, I don't care. I just want you," she breathes shakily.

"Good girl." I dive into her, licking a broad strip over her wet heat. Her hands tangle in my hair, pushing my mouth harder against her. I thrust my tongue into her hole, reaching up to massage her breasts as I go. I take her clit into my mouth, sucking harshly. Her body jolts and a string of curses and moans spew from her mouth.

Within minutes her legs begin to twitch and tremble uncontrollably, her thighs tightening around my head. "Cum for me, Florence," I mumble against her pussy, "and look at me when you do it."

Her eyes meet mine, though she struggles to hold the eye contact. I swirl my tongue around her clit one last time and her mouth drops open, a silent scream falling from her lips. I work her through the climax, dragging it out as much as possible before moving up her body, placing kisses over her heaving chest.

"You did so good, sweetheart," I mumble, brushing her hair away from her sweaty face.

"That was...fuck."

I laugh. "Come on, let's get you cleaned up."

"No fucking way. We're not done. I've been waiting months to fuck you," she argues.

I stammer, at a loss for words. She climbs into my lap, never breaking eye contact. Her hand slowly moves in between us, dipping into my pants. I gasp when she comes into contact with my clit. "God, you're wet," she mumbles, her fingers moving slowly inside me.

"Yeah, 'cause you're quite attractive when you're having an orgasm," I quip back, although my voice shakes embarassingly.

"Shut up," she laughs, connecting our lips. My tongue slides into her mouth at the same time her fingers pick up speed. I moan loudly, her lips muffling the sound.

She hits the perfect spot with each thrust, making my mind cloud over.

Fuck, that feels good.

Fuck, she's really hot.

Fuck, I think I'm falling in love with her. Oh-

"-fuck," I scream when her palm presses against my clit. My orgasm crashes over me without warning, my muscles tensing harshly at the wave of pleasure sweeping over me.

"Mm," she hums as she sucks my orgasm off of her fingers. We rest our foreheads together, panting for breath. We finally kiss again, slowly and in a way that tells everything we're not ready to say. The tastes of us mix as our tongues move together.

"Well that was fun," I say after we break apart.