Part 36

I was getting ready for dinner, when in mirror I noticed my abs were no longer there. I was going to wear a crop top but changed my mind and wore a knee length floral dress. My boobs have grown, I will have to shop for clothes soon. 

Someone knocked on my door and mom came in, she looked at me and told me "God you are looking so beautiful! I am so happy for you." She then looked towards my hand and asked me "Where is your ring? Won't you wear it?" 

I asked her "Mom are you teasing me now that you know?" She shook her head and told me "Once I forgot to wear the ring when I was meeting you father's parents and he was so pissed. We had just gotten engaged a week ago and wanted tell his parents and I being in hurry forgot the ring. I can never forget that day!"

I laughed and told her "Mom see I am wearing it around my neck since I have come here. We wanted to tell everyone when we were here together and we are kind of afraid because of Cole. Mom honestly marriage was not in our plan but it was my impulsive decision." 

Mom and I sat down on my bed and she asked me "Do you love Neil like he does? After meeting him I am sure he will keep my daughter happy but will you keep him happy? If you love him then why are you being impulsive?"

I kept my head on mom's shoulder and then told her "For a week I had not seen Neil and when we met he was worried about you all not accepting us and I was just going to give him a ring and tell him I was pregnant but more than him I was worried if Cole would not let us be together what will we do and by then I knew I was pregnant. That day I was going to tell him but changed my mind and told him to marry me. I was so happy when he accepted my proposal mom. As a wedding gift I told him about our baby."

She smiled and told me "I can see how happy you two are with each other and I can see how excited he is about the baby so even if Cole does not accept you, you will have mine and I am sure your dad's blessing forever. Now come on I know you are dying to see Neil after a week." 

I just smiled as she was right, I was dying to see my baby's dad. We got up and left, all through the way mom was mentally preparing dad for the announcement. She even made dad tell me that he want's a grandchild soon and for me to settle. 

As soon as we reached Neil's place I was happy to see that Nick and Cole were still not here. The elders were talking and I soon excused myself saying I need to use restroom and Neil followed me saying he needs to make a call.

As soon as we were in Neil's room I hugged him and he hugged me back. 

He broke the hug and said "I missed you my big baby and my small baby." He kept his hand on my belly. He continued "Baby how are you? You are looking pale?" 

I shook my head and told him "I am just nervous Neil! My mom is on our side but I am still worried about others." 

He pecked my lips and told me "Why are you worrying now? We are married and no one can take you away from me. I love you so damn much that staying away from you for a week was like a punishment to me. From now onwards I am never letting you go away like this from me."

I just smiled and told him "Stop being a baby! I can't handle two babies. Anyways when I give you a hint we will together tell everyone." 

He nodded and asked me "What will be the hint?" I told him "I will wink? What say?" 

After we kissed one last time, I went down first. Everyone was sitting on the dining table. I sat on a seat beside Cole. Neil came down a minute later and sat on a chair in front of me. 

All through the dinner everyone kept talking about random things and Neil and I participated. Soon it was time for desserts and I winked at Neil and we both said together "I need to tell you all something." 

Everyone except my mom gave us a confused look. Neil's dad asked "Who wants to tell first? What is it you both want to tell?" 

I said "I am married!" Same time Neil said "I am pregnant!" For a minute the room was silent everyone kept looking at us and Nick was the one to break the silence "What the hell you mean you are pregnant Neil? You girlfriend might be pregnant? And Chole who did you marry without telling us?" 

Thank God Nick was a good actor and knew how to handle the situation. I stayed quiet and let Neil talk "I meant was me and my wife are pregnant! She is my wife." He said pointing towards me.

Cole got up angrily and went towards Neil. I got up and followed him. Before he could hit Neil, I was in front of Neil and shouted "Don't you dare hit my child's father ever. What is wrong with us being together? Why can't we two adults take our own decision without anyone interfering." 

Neil gave me a 'Are you mad' look and scolded me "Are you mad or what? What if his punch had actually landed on you? You want to hurt yourself and our child?" 

I shouted back "You want your baby and me to see you get hurt? No! We can't! Mom, dad, uncle and Aunt we both love each other and I made an impulsive decision and we got married without your permission. I am sorry but I was afraid of losing Neil if you all have objected to us being together like Cole." 

Neil and I were now holding each others hand and aunt was the first one to say "I had always wished for you to be my daughter and now that you are my daughter why will I object? Welcome to the family!" 

I smiled and let go Neil's hand and hugged aunt. My father told Neil "I am okay with you as long as you don't hurt my daughter. If you ever hurt her I will not let you in her or my grand child's life ever." 

Then dad hugged Neil and we saw Cole leaving angrily. I was going to follow him when mom said "Give him sometime! He will be fine soon." 

I nodded and everyone called it a night. Neil asked my dad "Sir if you don't have problem can Chole stay here with us?" 

Dad looked at me and said "I don't have problem with her staying with her husband but she does not have any clothes to change." 

I told immediately "Dad I can wear his! Don't worry!" They all laughed at me and Neil whispered in my ears "Desperate wife!" I hit him and soon we all said our good byes and Neil and I went to his room.