You sneered "Young Master Jeon really thinks too much, maybe you are enjoying these peach blossoms, it doesn't matter what you both are but please don't implicate me."

he was silent for a while "Did she went to find trouble with you.?" he said in a low voice.

who was she.? of course, there was no need to mention it but you felt that it was extremely mocking, so you said with irritated tone "I don't know who you mean by she.!"

"You don't need to say these words to stab me." his lips curved up "Otherwise, it will only make me think that you care about me very much, Y/n."

Your expression changed when he called you like that, his voice was deliberately lowered then it became magnetic, like a slowly pulling violin, it suddenly crashed into your soul, this man used to call you like this years ago, it reminds your old memories, you felt that there was some starlight in front of your eyes, you blinked and bit lower lip hard.

"Anyway, I don't want to help you clean up this mess that has nothing to do with me." you coldly rebuked and cut the call then looked at the screen with annoying face.

Jennie held her face by the side with a depressed expression, why she feel like your temper was becoming bigger ever since you met with him? but you didn't do it on purpose, when you saw him Infront your heart get restless and it annoyed you that you want to crush him.

You had mentioned it several times that look like you're concerned about it, you will not resolved it but let him solve it himself, Dahyun insulted your work, so if you don't stab him a few times, it will be hard to quell the anger in your heart, that woman said that he's her boyfriend! you're extremely mad for some reason.

_______

She was excited when she got message by Jungkook asking for her free time to met up, so they fix the time and location, it was the same restaurant from last time, he didn't have the mood to choose another place.

His image is eye-catching, he came here two or three times that worker also remember him, Dahyun saw how people admire him, of course she knew how dazzling he was.

But she felt uncomfortable, when she thought that you had snatched away such a man and it was because that she called you over, she felt extremely regretful, such an outstanding man, why didn't she have the slightest intention of guarding against him at that time? that was something that any woman would be moved by when they saw it! she nervously looked at the man when he sat Infront of her.

He took the initiative to ask her out, she bit her lower lip "Jun-jungkook, you.."

One sentence successfully lifted man's cold eyelids as he gaze her fiercely "Miss Kim, I'm afraid we're not so familiar with each other that we can call each other by name."

He was just like before, cold and ruthless that didn't carry any warmth or emotion, she felt her heart tremble "Didn't we went on a blind date? what's the problem calling each other by names!"

his eyes were somewhat mocking as his fingertips casually tapped on the table "That's right, we went on a blind date but Miss Kim, remember what I told you.? I have told you since the first time we met, right? Obviously, you're not the type I like."

her face pale, this man said such a words directly Infront of her face, it's extremely ashamed but even if she knew that she was very low, she couldn't help but like this man more, she clenched her fists under the table, the hatred and jealousy spread like fire.

"It's because of her, right?" he frowned "Why.? I was the one who went blind date with you then why you treat her differently? what is so good about her.?" he looked at her coldly, the gaze was extremely cold that felt she was nothing, she complained, she really wanted to be the one for him, she can even change herself how he like but the man Infront wasn't even move.