Bonus episode (Mudhal muraiyaga anbae unnai parthen...)

After 3 loooonnnggg years( current year 2027)

Abhishek pov :
I woke up from the sleep suddenly and looked around, yeah she is not next me. It's been three years I'm living without her. I miss her eyes, smile, kiss, warmth everything.I badly want to keep her in my embrace till my last breathe but...

His thoughts were broken by the door opening sound, he immediately wiped his tears and smiled warmly it's nonother than his cute little angel achu!

Achu : Good morning!!( in a baby voice by rubbing her eyes in one hand and tightly hugging a little dino toy in other hands) .

Abhishek : Good morning chella kutty ( opened his arms for her, she ran and hugged him) .

Then he notice the remember,

Abhishek : ohh my!! How I forget this? He released her from the hug and cupped her cute little face in his hand and placed a warm kiss on her forehead.

Abhishek : achu nee amma kooda poi iru! Mama unaku oru surprise vangitu varen!

Achu : promise!! ( extending her pinky finger)

Abhishek chuckled : pinky promise!!

She ran out from the room, he got up from the bed and looked the frame of tharika for few seconds. Then he did his morning chores , he wore black suit and came down

Daya : enna da kelambitiya?

Abhishek nodded yes, Abhishek eyes landed on his sister who sitting on the dining table and munching chocolates. Abhishek smiled at her

Sachin : unna chocolate sapidatha nu doctor solli irukangalla doctor (shouted in fake anger)

Abhishek : vidu Sachin!! Inimey sapida koodathu ok va?

Puvi : done!!

Seethama : shreya enga? achu ready agitala?

Daya : thoo vanthutanga!!

Sheethama :hmmmm(relieved a long sigh) avalum irunthu iruntha nalla irukum.

Abhishek face changed suddenly, aadan noticed this

Aadan : seethama vidunga...time aachu vanga polam ellarum.

Abhishek : neengalam ponga enaku oru chinna vela iruku na atha mudichitu direct aa anga varen.

Daya : enna da vela?

Aadan : athan Abhishek solluran la varuvan namma polam vanga.

Achu : mama.....mama.....( in a low voice) enaku surprise vanga poriya?

Abhishek : ama!! Shhh yartayum solla koodathu.

Achu : ok ok!! ( moving her head up and down cutely)

They all left to the place, Abhishek took his car and rode towards a flower shop he bought a bouquet, then he drove to one place. He got down from the car , his legs were trembled, his heart reaced fast he slowly took baby steps and went inside. It's an...........
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
Airport,

Abhishek to readers : I can understand neengala oru confusion la irupinga nu let me explain. Athuku namma three years backwards la ponum saying this he looked up...

Author : enna flash back aa...

Abhishek : yes!!

Author : proceed pannu!!

Author pov :
After their reunion Abhishek again tied the nuptial chain to tharika on one fine auspicious day. Then tharika got a mail that she is selected for doing her research in Los Angeles. Tharika denied to go there cause if she accept that,then she can't came to india untill she finish her research but Abhishek let her to go cause it's her dream. So, he insist her to go. their whole family oppose his decision but Abhishek stubborn in his decision and sent her to los Angeles for doing research.After an year achu born for shreya and daya. Now she is 2 years old, last week only they celebrate her 2nd birthday . Achu never seen tharika in real, she always see her in face time. Now puvi is 6 months pregnant, and today is our vivek and aasha marriage, they all went there but they don't know that tharika coming today. They kept it as a surprise and for receiving her abhishek waiting in airport with bouquet . The flight also arrived.