chapter 5 part 2 (ennai vittu sellathey...)

After one hour ,
It started to rain, rain drops made Abhishek to wake up.

Abhishek pov :
                 I felt water droplets in my face, I slowly opened my eyes, I felt a sharp pain in my head . Then I slowly got up and saw the surrounding then only I remember about tharika. I started to shout her name.

Abhishek : tharika ..... Tharika........immediately he looked his watch it's been an hour.

Abhishek : aiyoo coffin kulla oruthangala la 5 hours mela survive panna mudiyathu already 1 hour finish agitu.he took out his phone but there is no network in that area( unknowingly tears started to flow like a river)

It's started to rain heavily.He ran here and there to find the place where it look like recently digged but he can't find cause of rain every place seems to be normal. He literally shout like a mad and hit the ground with his hands. His head started spin and his vision got blurred again he fainted .

Tharika pov :
   She can't breath properly, she felt a sharp pain in her head and slowly opened her eyes but she can't see anything it was pitch dark. She have Nyctophobia (fear of darkness) she got panicked and  started to hallucinate something . She took breath fastly and I tried to move around but she can't. She started to shout.

Tharika : yaravathu kapathunga... Daya.. Sachin... Dei inga orey iruta iruku enaku romba bayama iruku Abhishek..... Kapathunga. She started to tap the top of the coffin.

Tharika : tharika cool down, inga unna thavira ethuvum illa, panic agatha d apadi ana unnala survive panna mudiyathu, calm down definitely unna kapathuvanga.

She closed her eyes tightly and hoping that someone will definitely save her.

On otherside,

Pankach came to know the truth that they both burried tharika under the ground and badly beat Abhishek and left him alone . His
conscience started to kill him.

Pankach (MV) : aiyoo thappu pannitomey. Tharika ku ethavathu aachuna avanga annanunga rendu perum enna kondruvanga. Nan mattum avanga pesuratha ottukekalana enaku ivanga moonu perum siblings nu therinju irukathu, nan than ellathukum karanam. Enna nadanthalum sari na poi unmaiya solliduren.

Acp : Abhishek enga daya?

Daya : athu sir...

Acp : enna daya...?

Pankach : ***intha forest area la irukanga sir!

Acp : unaku eppadi theriyum ?

Pankach : daya sir, sachin sir  enna mannichidunga!!
He told everything to them. Daya was fuming in anger. He gave a tight punch in pankach nose, it's started to bleed, Sachin started to beat him black  and blue.

Acp : niruthunga rendu perum . Yen ivalo kova paduringa?

Daya : sir tharika engalooda sister, nanum Sachin anna thambi sir.. (Said furiously)

Acp : calm down!! So antha criminals aa kapathirathu sonali and DCP (unknown person) thana . Tharika and Abhishek iruntha than ivangala arrest pannamudiyum konjam kooda yosikama vanga polam.

Sonali is DCP's right hand. She also a forensic scientist but she used her brain for helping crminals. Tharika  know this and lashes her true face. So, she tries to revenge tharika  .

They all reached that place it's started to getting dark. They all got seperated and search for them. Daya found Abhishek unconscious. He ran towards him and made him to lay on his lap. He called everyone their.

Daya : Abhishek kanna thora?

Puvi : anna!! Kanna thoranthu paru na! Na puvi

ACP : what? Anna va