chapter 26 ( Maranthaye.. maranthayee)

Chapter was not edited, please excuse my flaws.

  Tharika pov :
               It was a wonderful evening for us, suddenly ACP called and he wants us to attend a case. So, we went there. After the investigation we are heading towards our home. I drove the car little fastly but the break was not working. I started to panic, definitely I know it will end up in an accident. I told Abhishek to jump from the car but no this man denied, in opposite side a truck approaching us. I had no other options than pushing him, with the help of sensor key I opened the door in blink I removed his seat belt and pushed him In a place where there is no divider. He tried to hold me but he can only the hold the nuptial chain due to force the chain cut and he felt down with that. I turned the car to prevent the crash but I think that's the worst decision I took, the car with full speed ramped over the divider, I jumped down from the car, that's the second wrong decision I took I fell on the road with a thud and dragged to some distance and I felt a unbearable pain in head, I can feel the blood oozing out from my body, I can't even move my body I lost the hope in that I can be alive .I saw Abhishek ran towards me and he cried holding my hands, he speak to me but I can't hear anything the only thing I heard properly is "I was never prepared to live the rest of my life without you, so please don't leave me."then my vision got blured but the words were still echoing in my ears,I decided that I had to survive this only for him. I don't want to give him again the pain of losing our loved ones. That's when I took a short breath, I can't understand the circumference all I know is im inside the ambulance, after that I passed out.

The ambulance reached the hospital and they took tharika to ICU. Patrol officer bring Abhishek near the ICU, cause he froze like a statue, he felt numb and he can't even move. His lips Continuesly chanting tharika name.he was traumatized by the incident .The patrol officer identified him as a cid officer and informed about the accident to the bureau. Within 30 mins they all rushed there.

Daya : Abhishek enna achu tharika ku enna aachu?

Abhishek was still like statue, daya shook his shoulder, there is no response from him.
Ennachu!! (he cried hugging him)

Abhishek : car break pidikala..... Thalli vitta... Car crash aachu.... Pattu!.....pattu!......pattu!ellam!........ellam ennala than ( he started to cry hitting his forehead and fell on his knees)

Puvi hold his hand and hugged him, she tried to console him.daya and sachin dont know how to react.

ACP : eppadi car break pidikama pogum, apadi break pidikama iruntha avanga anga varumbothey therinji irukum ithu avanga anga vanthathuku aprm than nadanthu irukanum.

Vivek : sir ethavathu panniye aganum sir! Tharika anni ku onnum aga koodathu! Annana ippadi pakkavey mudiyala

Aasha : sir avanga rendu perum romba nalavanga sir yen sir avangalukey ippadi nadakuthu.

That time jessy and mary  came. Mary slowly went near Abhishek and touched his shoulder with her small finger. Abhishek lifted his head and looked her, his eyes we're bloodshot red,his mind recollect the words said by tharika in the evening “Namaku Mary mari oru papa iruntha eppadi irukum? " immediately he hugged her and cried.

Nurse came out from the ICU

Nurse : patients ooda things la inthanga. Aprm patient ooda guardian yaru?

Daya : ivan than husband!

Nurse : ok sir ithula oru sign pannunga oru chinna formality than .

Abhishek didn't have any reaction, sachin shook him then only he saw nurse

Abhishek : tharika tharika eppadi iruka ava... Avaluku onnum illaye?

Nurse : konjam critical than neenga intha form la sikiram sign pannunga!